MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Leilei Zhang & Wuxiang Wang. 2010. Research progress of foamed concrete and application. Building Block and Block Building, (1): 38–42. China. [Google Scholar]
- Yonghao Fang, Rui Wang, Erbo Pang & Zhou Yue. 2010. Cement - fly ash foam concrete compressive strength and pore structure of relationship. Portland Journal. 04: 621–626. China. [Google Scholar]
- Bing Chen & Jie Liu. 2010. Experimental study on the performance of fiber reinforced foam concrete. Journal of building materials, 03: 286–290+340. China. [Google Scholar]
- Shun-e Zhou, Lu Zhongyuan, Lago & San Xia Li. 2010. Foam concrete compression characteristics and compressive strength model. Wuhan University Journal, 11:9–13. China. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fengyuan. 2012. The influence factor of foam concrete properties. Southwest University of Science and Technology, China. [Google Scholar]
- Kunhanandan Nambiar E K & Ramamurthy K. 2006. Models relating mixture composition to the density and strength of foam concrete using response surface methodology. Cement and Concrete Composites, 28:752–760. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Paul J Tikalskya & James Pospisil. 2004. A method for assessment of the freeze -thaw resistance of preformed foam cellular concrete. Cement and Concrete Research, 34:889–893. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.