MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- W. Wang, W.H. Li, Y. k. Liu, & Z. Borut, 2014. A SVD SVD Feature based Watermarking Algorithm for Gray-level Image Watermark, Journal of Computers, 9: 1497–1502.
- Wei Wang, & Chengxi Wang. 2008. A Watermarking Algorighm for Gray-level Watermark based on Local Feature Region and SVD, International Congress on Image and Signal Processing, pp. 650–654. [CrossRef]
- R B Wolfgang, C I Podilchuk, & E J. Delp. 2007. Perceptual watermark for digital image and video. Pro. IEEE, 87(1):1108–1126. [CrossRef]
- M. David, S. R. Jordi, & F. Mehdi. 2010. Efficient selfsynchronised blind audio watermarking system based on time domain and FFT amplitude modification, Signal Processing. 90: 3078–3092. [CrossRef]
- W. Liu & C. H. Zhao. 2009. Digital watermarking for volume data based on 3D-DWT and 3D-DCT, The 2nd International Conference on Interaction Sciences: Information Technology, Culture and Human, pp. 352–357.
- B. Deepayan & A. Charith. 2010. Video watermarking using motion compensated 2D+t+2D filtering, The 12th ACM Workshop on Multimedia and Security, pp. 127–136.
- J. Holland, 1975. Adaptation in natural and artificial systems, University of Michigan Press, Ann Arbor, MI.
- P. Kumsawat, K. Attakitmongcol, & A. Srikaew. 2005. A new approach for optimization in image watermarking by using genetic algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 53: 4707–4719. [CrossRef]
- Y. T. Wu & F. Y. Shih. 2006. Genetic algorithm based methodology for breaking the steganalytic systems, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, 36: 24–31. [CrossRef]
- H. C. Huang, J. S. Pan, Y. H. Huang, F. H. Wang, & K.C. Huang. 2007. Progressive watermarking techniques using genetic algorithms, Circuits Systems Signal Processing, 26: 671–687. [CrossRef]
- S. C. Chu, H. C. Huang, Y. Shi, S. Y. Wu, & C. S. Shieh. 2008. Genetic watermarking for zerotree-based applications, Circuits Systems Signal Process, 27: 171–182. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.