MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zhao Yunpeng. 2014. China’s computer animation design and development. Management & Technology of Small and Medium-sized Enterprise, 4: 157–158. [Google Scholar]
- Wan Jing. 1993. Cubic B-spline curve and its application in computer-aided animation design. Micro Computer Information, 2: 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Rui, & Zhong Lanfen. 2013. Generation of flowers by the cubic B-spline curve modeling technique. Yinshan Academic Journal, 27 (1): 13–54. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Jing, Du Na, Dong Wenzhong, & Wu Lijuan. 2015. Design and implementation of B-spline surface reconstructing algorithm of the scattered data points. Journal of Shenyang Normal University (Natural Science), 33 (2): 253–256. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Yuping, & Tang Yuehong. 2015. B-spline surface reconstruction of arbitrary scattered points. Computer Application Research, 32 (2): 635–637. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.