MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Ding Y.C. & Wang B.S. 2011. Study on the thrust vector control trajectory of underwater vertical launching missile. Journal of Ship Mechanics, (Z1):87–94.
- Hang T, Wu L. & Lu C.J, et al. 2006. Cavitaing grid gin hydrodynamics for missile applications. Journal of hydrodynamics (A) , (02):239–243.
- Xia Y.Y, Chen W.Q. & Wang B.S. 2014. Cavitation Hydro-dynamic Test for a New Grid Fin in Water Tunnel. Torpedo technology, (05):321–324+328.
- Yao Y. & Mao H.Y. 2004. Numerical simulation of hydrody-namic characteristics for grid Fins, Tactical missile technology, (02):13–17.
- Reichardt H. 1945. The laws of cavitation bubbles at axially symmetrical bodies in a flow: Kaiser Wilhelm Institute für Stromungsforschung.
- Sliberman E. & Song C.S. 1959. Instability of ventilated cavities.
- Kawakami E. & Arndt R.E. 2011.Investigation of the behavior of ventilated supercavities. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 133(9):091305. [CrossRef]
- Matveev K. & Miller M. 2011. Air cavity with variable length under a model hull. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part M: Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment, 225(2):161–169.
- Wang F.F, Wang G.Y. & Huang B, et al. 2014. Experimental Study on Unsteady Ventilated Cavitating Flows around an Axisymmetric Body with Cavitator. Aca Armamentarii, (03):333–339.
- Min J.X, Wei Y.J. & Wang C, et al. 2010. Numerical simulation on hydrodynamic characteristics of submarine missile in the verticallaunch process. Aca Arma-mentarii, (10):1303–1309.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.