MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Weidong Zhong, Junqing Wu, Gengrui Wu & Haibin Yang. 2012. Invisible video steganalysis method based on space-time redundancy statistics. Application Research of Computer. 29 (10): 3846–3850. [Google Scholar]
- Yifeng Sun & Fenlin Liu. 2010. Video steganalysis method based on motion estimation. Pattern recognition and artificial intelligence. 23 (6): 759–765. [Google Scholar]
- Changyong Xu & Xijian Ping. 2010. Video steganalysis method based on space-time correlation. Journal of China Image and Graphics. 15 (9): 1331–1337. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Guo. 2013. Research of video security CODEC program based on standard H265. Chengdu: Southwest Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- Taoran Lu, Xiaoan Lu, Qian Xu, Yunfei Zheng, Joel Sole, & Peng Yin. 2011. A Video Coding Analyzer for Next-Generation Compression Standards. IEEE International Conference on Consumer Electronics (ICCE). [Google Scholar]
- Ken McCann, Samsung, & ZetaCast. 2010. Tool Experiment 12: Evaluation of TMuC Tools [R], ITU-T/ISO/IEC Joint Collaborative Team on Video Coding (JCT-VC) document JCTV-B312, July. [Google Scholar]
- Frank Bossen 2010. AHG report: Software development and TMuC software technical evaluation [R], ITU-T/ISO/IEC Joint Collaborative Team on Video Coding (JCT-VC) document JCTVC-B003, July. [Google Scholar]
- Sze V, Budagavi M & Chandrakasan A. 2009. Massively Parallel SBAC [R], ITU-Y SGI 6/Q. 6VCEG-AL21. [S.1.]: JCT-VC. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Wei-hong, & Farid H. 2007. Exposing digital forgeries in video by detecting duplication. Proc of the 9th Workshop on Multimedia & Security. New York: ACM Press: 35–42. [Google Scholar]
- Su Yu-ting, Wang Li-li, & Zhang Chun-tian. 2007. A new digital video steganalysis algorithm against motion vector. Proc of WiCOM: 164–167. [Google Scholar]
- Rong Li, Shiwei Ye, & Zhongzhi Shi. 2002. SVM-KNN classifier: a new method of improving SVM classification accuracy. Journal of Electronics. 30 (5): 745–748. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.