MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Arndt R E A, Song C C S. & Kjeldsen M, et al. 2000. Instability of partial cavitation: a numerical/experimental approach.
- Leroux J B, Coutier-Delgosha O. & Astolfi J A. 2005. A joint experimental and numerical study of mechanisms associated to instability of partial cavitation on two-dimensional hydrofoil. Physics of Fluids (1994-present), 17(5): 052101. [CrossRef]
- Song C. & Almo J. 1967. An Experimental Study of The Hydroelastic Instability of Supercavitating Hydrofoils.
- Ducoin A, Astolfi J A. & Sigrist J F. 2012. An experimental analysis of fluid structure interaction on a flexible hydrofoil in various flow regimes including cavitating flow. European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 36: 63–74. [CrossRef]
- Akcabay D T. & Young Y L. 2014. Influence of cavitation on the hydroelastic stability of hydrofoils. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 49: 170–185. [CrossRef]
- Akcabay D T, Chae E J. & Young Y L, et al. 2014. Cavity induced vibration of flexible hydrofoils. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 49: 463–484. [CrossRef]
- Eleni D C, Athanasios T I. & Dionissios M P. 2012. Evaluation of the turbulence models for the simulation of the flow over a National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) 0012 airfoil. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research, 4(3): 100–111.
- Morgut M, Nobile E. & Biluš I. 2011. Comparison of mass transfer models for the numerical prediction of sheet cavitation around a hydrofoil. International Journal of Multiphase Flow, 37(6): 620–626. [CrossRef]
- Grotjans H. & Menter F R. 1998. Wall functions for general application CFD codes. ECCOMAS 98 Proceedings of the Fourth European Computational Fluid Dynamics Conference, pp. 1112–1117. John Wiley & Sons.
- Kubota A, Kato H. & Yamaguchi H, et al.1989. Unsteady structure measurement of cloud cavitation on a foil section using conditional sampling technique. Journal of Fluids Engineering, 111(2): 204–210. [CrossRef]
- Hutton S P. 1986. Studies of cavitation erosion and its relation to cavitating flow patterns[C] // Proc. Int. Symp. Cavitation, Sendai, Japan. 1: 21–29.
- Ogata Hiroyuki, Ito Yukio. & Oba Risaburo, et al. 1991. Unsteady Performance of a Cavitating Hydrofoil in Stall Conditions. Transactions of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Series C, 57(543): 3788–3793. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.