MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Tang, S.H. Yang, Q. Tang, D.Z. Shang, X.J. & Wang, J. 2002. Study on the experiment and mechanism of raising the recovery ratio of coal bed methane by gas injection. Petroleum Geology & Experiment 24(6): 545–549.
- Liang, W.G. Wu, D. & Zhao, Y.S. 2010. Experimental study of coal beds methane replacement by carbon dioxide. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 29(4):665–673.
- Zuber, M.D. 1998. Production characteristics and reservoir analysis of coalbed methane reservoirs. International Journal of Coal Geology 38(1-2):27–45. [CrossRef]
- Reznik, A.A. Aingh, P.K. & Foley, W.L. 1984. Analysis of the effect of CO2 injection on the recovery of in-situ methane from Bituminous coal: an experimental simulation. SPE Journal 24(5):521–528. [CrossRef]
- Tang, S.H. Ma, C.X. Ye, J.P. & Wu, J.G. 2006. A modeling experiment of enhancing oalbed methane recovery by carbon dioxide injection. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 05:607–611+616.
- Gayer, R. & Harris, I. 2006. Nature and origin of fracture in Permian coals from the Bowen Basin Queensland, Australia. Coal Bed Methane and Coal Geology 109: 133–150.
- Fu, X.H. Qin, Y. & Wei, C.T. 2007. Coal bed gas geology. Xu zhou: China University of Mining and Technology Press.
- Tao, S. Wang, Y.B. Tang, D.Z. Xu, H. He, W. & Li, Y. 2012. Pore and fracture systems and their contribution to the permeability of coal reservoirs in Southern Qinshui Basin. Geological Journal of China Universities 18(3):522–527.
- Gao, S.S. Wang, Y.B. Ni, X.M. Yuan, J. & Wang, X.H. 2014. Study on laws of coal seam permeability change in CO2-ECBM. Coal Science and Technology 02:54–57+62. [CrossRef]
- Ye, J.P. Zhang, B. & Wong, S. 2012. Test of and evalua-tion on elevation of coalbed methane recovery ratio by injecting and burying CO2 for 3# coal seam of north section of Shizhuang, Qingshui Basin, Shanxi. Engineering Sciences 02:38–44.
- Jiang, W.P. & Cui, Y.J. 2010. A discussion on main geologic controlling factors of CO2 sequestration in deep coal seams. Coal Geology of China 11:1–6.
- Yue, L.X. Sun, K.M. & Hao, Z.Y. 2014. Study on increased permeability law of coal seam by supercritical CO2. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology 02:319–324.
- Kong, W.A. Zheng, S.L. Bai, C.H. & Dou, Z.L. 2010. Study on Swelling Performance of Bentonite in Aqueous Solution. Non-Metallic Mines 01:42–44.
- Robert, J.R. Tamer, K. & James, L.P. 2005. Experimental Investigation of CO2-brine-rock Interactions at Elevated Temperature and Pressure: Implications for CO2 Sequestration in Deep Saline Aquifers. Fuel Processing Technology 86: 1581–1597. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.