MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zhu Hua. 2011. Fractal theory and its application. Beijing: Science Press [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Ke-hong, DU Chang-long, & QIU Bing-jing. 2013. Experimental study on the fractal characteristics of crushing coal and gangue. Journal of coal, 38(6): 1089–1094. [Google Scholar]
- Xie H, & Pariseau W G. 1993. Fractal character and mechanism of rock bursts. International of Rock Mechanism and Mining Science & Geomechanics Abstracts, 30(4): 343–350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WANG Wei, SU Jing-yu, & MA Dong-hui, et al. 2012. Evaluation of rock mass quality based on fractal interpolation model. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 43(12): 4827–4833. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Li, & GAO Qian. 2007. Fragmentation Prediction of rock based on damage energy Dissipation. Journal of coal, 32(11): 1170–1174. [Google Scholar]
- WU Xian-zhen, LIU Xiang-xin, & LIANG Zheng-zhao, et al. 2012. Experimental study of fractal dimension of AE serials of different rocks under uniaxial compression. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33(12): 3561–3569. [Google Scholar]
- A. Tasdemir. 2009. Fractal evaluation of particle size distribution of chromites in different comminution environments. Minerals Engineering, 22(9):156–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- XU Jin-yu, & LIU Shi. 2012. Research on fractal characteristics of marble fragments Subjected to impact loading. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33(11):3225–3229 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Li, & GAO Qian. 2007. Fragmentation Distribution prediction of rock based on damage energy Dissipation. Journal of rock mechanics and engineering, 26(6):1202–1211. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yu, ZHOU Jia-wei, & DU Chang-long. 2014. Impact crushing probability difference between coal and gangue particles based on fractal theory. Vibration and shock, 45(9):2935–2940. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yu, ZHOU Jia-wei, & DU Chang-long. 2013. Fractal character of impact crushing granularity of coal lumps. Vibration and shock, 32 (3):18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Peace. 1996. Fractal-Introduction to rock mechanics. Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Ji-ru, ZHU Jie, & HUANG Wen-jing. 2008. Crushing and fractal behaviors of quartz sand-gravel particles under Confined Compression. Journal of geotechnical Engineering, 30(6):783–789. [Google Scholar]
- M. Risnen, & M Metamora. 2004. An evaluation of the procedure and results of laboratory crushing in quality assessment of rock aggregate raw materials. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment. 22(1):33–39. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.