MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zhengbao Cha. 2013. Research of micro-nano near-infrared absorbent used for visual photo-thermal therapy. Harbin Institute of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Naiqiang Yin. 2014. Development of medical nano-probes and their applications in fluorescent, magnetic labeling and photo-thermal therapy. Southwest University. [Google Scholar]
- Xinxing Ma. 2012. A functionalized graphene oxide - iron oxide nanocomposite for magnetically targeted drug delivery, photo-thermal therapy and magnetic resonance imaging. Hubei University. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Wang. 2012. Studies on gold nanorods-based bio-sensing and cancer photo-thermal therapy. China Ocean University. [Google Scholar]
- Juan Hu. 2014. Development of inorganic nanomaterials and their application in tumor diagnosis and treatment. Anhui University. [Google Scholar]
- Yubin Liu. 2014. Monitoring technology and optimiza-tion scheme of tumor photo-thermal therapy based on the photoacoustic spectroscopy. East China Normal University. [Google Scholar]
- Bingluan Liu. 2013. System design and preliminary experimental study of LED photo-thermal therapy based on ARM. Journal of Physical Education. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoze Shi. 2014. Development of grapheme-based nanocomposite and their applications in tumor imaging and photo-thermal therapy. Hebei Normal University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.