MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Ali, Y. et al. 2015. Current Research Progress in Grain Refinement of Cast Magnesium Alloys: A Review Article. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 619: 639–651. [CrossRef]
- Svyetlichnyy, D. S. 2013. Modeling of Grain Refinement by Cellular Automata. Computational Materials Science. 77: 408–416. [CrossRef]
- Fan, D. et al. 1998. Numerical Simulation of Zener Pinning with Growing Second-Phase Particles. Journal of American Ceramic Society. 81(3): 526–532. [CrossRef]
- Moelans, N. et al. 2005. A Phase Field Model for the Simulation of Grain Growth in Materials Containing Finely Dispersed Incoherent Second-Phase Particles. Acta Materialia. 53: 1771–1781. [CrossRef]
- Moelans, N. et al. 2006. Phase Field Simulations of Grain Growth in Two-Dimensional Systems Containing Finely Dispersed Second-phase Particles. Acta Materi-alia, 54: 1175–1184. [CrossRef]
- Zhou, G. Z. et al. 2012. Phase-Field Method Simulation of the Effect of Hard Particles with Different shapes on Two-Phase Grain Growth. Acta Metallurgica Sinica. 48 (2): 227–234. [CrossRef]
- Mallick, A. 2013. Effect of Second Phase Mobile Particles on Polycrystalline Grain Growth: A Phase-Feld Approch. Computational Materials Science. 67: 27–34. [CrossRef]
- Zong, Y. et al. 2009. Phase Field Simulation on Recrystallization and Secondary phase precipitation under Strain Field. Acta Physica Sinica. 58: S161–08.
- Wang, M. T. et al. 2009. Grain Growth in AZ31 Mg Alloy during Recrystallization at Different Temperatures by Phase Field Simulation. Computational Materials Science. 45: 217–222. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, X. G. et al. 2011. A Physical Model to Express Grain Boundaries in Grain Growth Simulation by Phase- Field Mrthod. Acta Physica Sinica. 60(6): 068201-1-9
- Zhang, X. G. et al. 2012. A Model for Releasing of Stored Energy and Microstructure Evolution during Re-crystallization by Phase-Field Simulation. Acta Physica Sinica. 61(8): 088104-1-9.
- Wu, Y. et al. 2013. Grain growth in multiple scales of polycrystalline AZ31 magnesium alloy by phase field simulation. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 44 A(3): 1599-1610 [CrossRef]
- Allen, S. M. et al. 1979. A Microscopic Theory for An-tiphase Boundary Motion and Its Application to Anti-phase Domain Coarsening. Acta Metallurgica. 27 (6): 1085–1095. [CrossRef]
- Cahn, J. W. & Hilliard, J. E. 1958. Free Energy of a Nonuniform System. I. Interfacial Free Energy. The Journal of Chemical Physics. 28(2): 258–267. [CrossRef]
- Fan, D. et al. 1997. Computer Simulation of Grain Growth Using a Continnum Field Model. Acta Materialia. 45: 611–622. [CrossRef]
- Youssef, K. R. et al. 2006. Nanocrystalline Al-Mg Alloy With Ultrahigh Strength and Good Ductility. Scripta Materialia. 54(2): 251–256. [CrossRef]
- Kazaryan, A. et al. Grain growth in systems with anisotropic boundary mobility: Analytical model and computer simulation. Physical Review B. 63(18): 184102–184102. [CrossRef]
- Wen, Y. et al. 2003. Phase-field modeling of bimodal particle size distributions during continuous cooling. Acta Materialia. 51(4): 1123–1132. [CrossRef]
- Kim, S. G. et al. 2006. Computer simulations of two-dimensional and three-dimensional ideal grain growth. Physical Review E. 74(6): 061605-1-14. [CrossRef]
- Chen, Q. et al. 2004. Quantitative phase field modeling of diffusion-controlled precipitate growth and dissolu-tion in Ti-Al-V. Scripta Materialia. 50(4): 471–476. [CrossRef]
- Shen, C. et al. 2004. Increasing length scale of quantita-tive phase field modeling of concurrent growth and coarsening processes. Scripta Materialia. .50(7): 1029–1034. [CrossRef]
- Wen, Y. H. B. et al. 2006. A Phase-Field Model for Heat Treatment Applications in Ni-based Alloys. Acta Mate-rialia. 54 (8): 2087–2099. [CrossRef]
- Karma, A. & Rappel, W. J. 1998. Quantitative phase-field modeling of dendritic growth in two and three dimensions. Physical Review E. 57 (4): 4323–4349. [CrossRef]
- Kim, S.G. et al. 1998. Interfacial compositions of solid and liquid in a phase-field model with finite interface thickness for isothermal solidification in binary alloys. Physical Review B. 58(3): 3316–3322. [CrossRef]
- Nishizawa, T. 2006. Thermodynamics of Microstructure. In S. M. Hao (ed.). Beijing: Chemical Industry Press,.
- Shek, C. et al. 1999. Grain growth in nanocrystalline SnO2 prepared by sol-gel route. Nanostructured Materials. 11(7): 887–893. [CrossRef]
- Hillert, M. 1965. On the theory of normal and abnormal grain growth. Acta Metallurgica. 13(3): 227–238. [CrossRef]
- Deng, C. 2009. Fabrication of Ulter-fine Grain Magne-sium Alloy by Powder Metallurgy and Research on the Microstructure and Property. Harbin Institute of Technology: Harbin.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.