MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Van, G.J. et al. 2000. The art of writing a scientific article. J Sci Commun. 163: 51–9. [Google Scholar]
- Shadpour, M. & Mohammad, D. 2012. Ionic Liquids as Green Solvents: Progress and Prospects. Green Solvents II. 1–32. [Google Scholar]
- Xu, H.N. et al. 2012. Design, synthesis characterization and in vitro biological activity of a series of 3-aryl-6-(bromoarylmethyl)-7Hthiazolo[3,2-b]-1,2,4-triazin-7-one derivatives as the novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Chinese Chemical Letters. 23: 765–768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brookmeyer, R. et al. 2007. Forecasting the global burden of Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimers Dement. 3: 186–191. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Z. et al. 2010. Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3,6-diaryl-7H-thiazolo[3,2-b][1,2,4]triazin-7-one Derivatives as Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. Archives of Pharmacal Research. 33(10): 1641–1649. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S.J. et al. 2013. Design, synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 7H-thiazolo[3,2-b][1,2,4]triazin-7-one Derivatives as dual binding site Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. Hyterocycles. 87(12): 2607–2614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu S.J. et al. 2009. Design, synthesis, and biological evaluation of 7H thiazolo[3,2b]-1,2,4-triazin-7-one derivatives as novel acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. ARKIVOC. (10): 333–348. [Google Scholar]
- Tang, H. et al. 2007. Derivatives of oxoisoaporphine alkaloids: A novel class of selective acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Bioorganic Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 17(13): 3765–3768. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stahl, S.M. et al. 2000. The new cholinesterase inhibitors for Alzheimer’s disease, part 2: illustrating their mechanisms of action. The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. 61(11): 813–814. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sussman, J.L. et al. 1991. Atomic structure of acetylcholinesterase from Torpedo californica: a prototypic acetylcholine-binding protein. Science. 253(5022): 872–879. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petra K. et al. 2003. Synthesis, Biological Activity, and Docking Studies of New Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors of the Bispyridinium Type. Archiv der Pharmazie. 336:523–528. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Asaad, K. et al. 2004. Kinetics and structure-activity relationship studies on pregnane-type steroidal alkaloids that inhibit cholinesterases. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 12(9): 1995–2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kryger, G. et al. 2000. Structures of recombinant native and E202Q mutant human acetylcholinesterase complexed with the snake-venom toxin fasciculin-II. Acta crystallographica Section D. 56: 1385–1394. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- George, L. et al. 1961. A new and rapid colorimetric determination of acetylcholinesterase activity. Biochemical Pharmacology. 7(2): 88–90. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.