MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Sawai, K. & Tsuboi, Y. & Osumi, S. 2008. Corrosion of Pb-Ca-Sn Alloy during Potential Step Cycles. J Power Sources. 175(1): 604–612. [CrossRef]
- Yan, M.L. & Zhao, W.Z. 2010. Influence of Temperature on Corrosion Behavior of PbCaSnCe Alloy in 4.5 M H2SO4 Solution. J. Power Sources 195(2): 631–637. [CrossRef]
- Zhang, W.Q. Li, A.J. & Chen, H.Y. et al. 2012. The Effect of Rare earth Metals on the Microstructure and Electrochemical Corrosion Behavior of Lead Calcium Grid Alloys in Sulfuric Acid Solution. J Power Sources 203: 145–152. [CrossRef]
- Ruetschi, P. 2004. Aging Mechanisms and Service Life of Lead–Acid Batteries. J Power Sources 127(1-2): 33–44. [CrossRef]
- Wagner, R. 1995. Failure Modes of Valve-Regulated Lead/Acid Batteries in Different Applications. J Power Sources 53(1): 153–162. [CrossRef]
- Pavlov, D. Dimitrov, M. & Petkova, G. et al. 1995. The Effect of Selenium on the Electrochemical Behavior and Corrosion of Pb-Sn Alloys Used in Lead-Acid Batteries. J Electrochem Soc 142(9): 2919–2927. [CrossRef]
- Hua, S.N. Guo, Y.L. & Wang, Z.R. 1993. A Study of the Corrosion of Negative-Plate Lead-Antimony Lugs in Lead/Acid Batteries. J Power Sources 45(2): 131–137. [CrossRef]
- Omae, T. Osumi, S. & Takahashi, K. et al. 1997. Negative Corrosion of Lead-Antimony Alloys in Lead-Acid Batteries at High Temperatures. J Power Sources 65(1-2): 65–70. [CrossRef]
- Osorio, W.R. Peixoto, L.C. & Garciag, A. 2010. Comparison of Electrochemical Performance of As-Cast Pb–1 wt. % Sn and Pb–1 wt. % Sb Alloys for Lead-Acid Battery Components. J Power Sources 195(6): 1726–1730. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.