MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- M. Ahran. 1990. The North Atlantic Current and Subarctic Intermediate Water. J. Marine Res., 48:-144. [Google Scholar]
- O. Boebel, C. Schmid, & W. Zenk 1997. Flow and re-circulation of Antarctic Intermediate Water across the Rio Grande Rise. J. Geophys. R., 102:967–986. [Google Scholar]
- Kundu, P. K. & Thomson, R. E. 1985, Inertial Oscillations due to a Moving Front. J. Phys. Oceanogr, 15:1076–1084. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gill, A. E., 1984. On the behaviour of internal waves in the wakes of storms, J. Phys. Oceanogr, 14:1129–1151. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kasahara, A. & Gary, J.M, 2006, Normal modes of an incompressible and stratified fluid model including the vertical and horizontal components of Coriolis force. Tellus, 58:368–384 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gerkema, T. & V. I. Shrira. 2005. Near-inertial waves in the ocean: beyond the ‘traditional approximation’. J. Fluid Mech, 529:195–219. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garrett, C. and W. 1979. Munk. Internal waves in the ocean. Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech, 11: 339–369 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Aagaard, A. T. Roach, & J. D. Schumacher. 1985. On the wind-driven variability of the flow through Bering Strait. Geophys. Res, 90: 7213–7221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Blumenthal, & Briscoe, 1995. Distinguishing. propagating waves and standing modes: an internal wave mode l. J. Phys. Oceanogr, 25:1095–1115. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Levine, M. D. 2002. A Modification of the Garrett-Munk internal wave spectrum, J. Phys. Oceanogr. 32:166–3181 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yong-jun, Song Jinbao, & Huang Xiaofeng, 2011. A Kind of WKB Solutions for Internal Waves under the “Non-traditional Approximation” Marine Sciences, 35(1):81–87. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.