MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- M. Ahran. 1990. The North Atlantic Current and Subarctic Intermediate Water. J. Marine Res., 48:-144.
- O. Boebel, C. Schmid, & W. Zenk 1997. Flow and re-circulation of Antarctic Intermediate Water across the Rio Grande Rise. J. Geophys. R., 102:967–986.
- Kundu, P. K. & Thomson, R. E. 1985, Inertial Oscillations due to a Moving Front. J. Phys. Oceanogr, 15:1076–1084. [CrossRef]
- Gill, A. E., 1984. On the behaviour of internal waves in the wakes of storms, J. Phys. Oceanogr, 14:1129–1151. [CrossRef]
- A. Kasahara, A. & Gary, J.M, 2006, Normal modes of an incompressible and stratified fluid model including the vertical and horizontal components of Coriolis force. Tellus, 58:368–384 [CrossRef]
- Gerkema, T. & V. I. Shrira. 2005. Near-inertial waves in the ocean: beyond the ‘traditional approximation’. J. Fluid Mech, 529:195–219. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef]
- Garrett, C. and W. 1979. Munk. Internal waves in the ocean. Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech, 11: 339–369 [CrossRef]
- K. Aagaard, A. T. Roach, & J. D. Schumacher. 1985. On the wind-driven variability of the flow through Bering Strait. Geophys. Res, 90: 7213–7221. [CrossRef]
- Blumenthal, & Briscoe, 1995. Distinguishing. propagating waves and standing modes: an internal wave mode l. J. Phys. Oceanogr, 25:1095–1115. [CrossRef]
- Levine, M. D. 2002. A Modification of the Garrett-Munk internal wave spectrum, J. Phys. Oceanogr. 32:166–3181
- Liu Yong-jun, Song Jinbao, & Huang Xiaofeng, 2011. A Kind of WKB Solutions for Internal Waves under the “Non-traditional Approximation” Marine Sciences, 35(1):81–87.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.