MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Zhu Xingye, Yuan Shouqi. & Li Hong. 2009. Orthogonal test for the structure parameters of complete fluidic sprinkler. Transactions of the CSAE, 25(4): 103–107. (in Chinese with English abstract).
- 1985. People’s Republic of China national standards, sprinkler irrigation engineering and technical specifications (GBJ a 85 to 85).
- Gan Zhemin. & Yang Sheng hua. 1998. The formula and experimental research the range of the whirl sprinkler. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 29(4):145–149. (in Chinese).
- Tuo Yunfei. & Yang Luhua. 2006. Experimental study and theoretical formula of the sprinkler range. Transactions of the CSAE. 22(1):23–26.
- Wang Bolei. 2008. Modeling and Experiment Validation on the Rotational Sprinkler Nozzle Range. Transactions of the CSAE. 39(1):41–45.
- Wang Bolei. & Ma Xiaoyi. 2008. Prediction of Sprinkler Nozzle Range Based on L-M Optimized Algorithm. Transactions of the CSAE. 39(5):35–40.
- Giulio Lorenzini. & Onorio Saro. 2013. Thermal fluid dynamic modelling of a water droplet evaporating in air. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 62: 323–335. [CrossRef]
- Playán, E., Salvador, R., Faci, J.M., Zapata, N., Martínez-Cob A.. & Sánchez, I. 2005. Day and night wind drift and evaporation losses in sprinkler solid-sets and moving laterals. Agric. Wat. Manage. 76(3): 139–159. [CrossRef]
- Ozgur Oguz Taskiran. & Metin Ergeneman. 2014. Trajectory based droplet collision model for spray modeling. Fuel. 115: 896–900. [CrossRef]
- Huang Xiuqiao, Liao Yongcheng. & Liu Xinmin. 1995. The compound uniformity of sprinkler irrigation system under wind condition: a study on its calculation theories and methods. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 14(1): 12–18. (in Chinese).
- Yan H J, Bai G. & He J Q, et al. 2010. Model of droplet dynamics and evaporation for sprinkler irrigation. Bio-systems Engineering, 2010, 106 (4): 440–447.
- Xu Hong, Gong Shihong. & Jia Ruiqing, et al. 2010. Study on droplet size distribution of ZY sprinkler head. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 41(12):1416–1422. (in Chinese).
- Wang Bolei, Ma Xiaoyi. & Hao Jingjing. 2008. Measurement of Sprinkler Nozzle Droplet Size Using Adobe Software. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage. 27(4): 18–21.
- Gong Xinghuil. & Zhu Delan, et al. 2014. Drop Size Distribution of Fixed Spray-plate Sprinklers with Two-dimensional Video Disdrometer. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 45(8): 129–133. (in Chinese)
- C. Bautista-Capetillo, M. Zavala, & A. Martínez-Cob. 2014. Closure to Using thermal units for crop coefficient estimation and irrigation scheduling improves yield and water productivity of corn (Zea mays L.). ASCE.
- Li, J., Kawano, H. & Yu, K., 1994. Droplet size distributions from different shaped sprinkler nozzles. Trans. ASAE 37 (6), pp.1871–1878. [CrossRef]
- Montero, J., Tarjuelo, J.M. & Carrión, P., 2001. SIRI-AS: a simulation model for sprinkler irrigation: II. Calibration and validation of the model. Irrig. Sci. (20): 85–98.
- Carrión, P., Tarjuelo, J.M. & Montero, J., 2001. SIRI-AS: a simulation model for sprinkler irrigation: I. Description of the model. Irrig. Sci. (20):73–84.
- YU Liming. & WU Pute. 2002. Influence of the Combination Distance, Work Pressure and Layout Form of Sprinkler Head on Uniformity Coefficient in Irrigation. Research of Soil and Water Conservation. 9(1):154–157.
- C. Bautista-Capetillo. O. Robles. & H. Salinas. 2014. A particle tracking velocimetry technique for drop characterization in agricultural sprinklers. Irrig Sci. 32: 437–447. [CrossRef]
- Zhu Xingye, Liu Junping. & Yuan Shouqi. 2013. Effect on spraying uniformity based on geometrical parameters and combined spacing of rotational fluidic sprinkler. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering. 29 (6):66–72.
- Li Jiusheng. & Rao Minjie. 1999. Evaluation Methods of Sprinkler Water Non-uniformity. 15 (4): 78–82.
- Yuan Shouqi, Wei Yangyang. & Li Hong, et al. 2010. Structure design and experiments on the water distribution of the variablerate sprinkler with non-circle nozzle. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 26(9): 149–153. (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Liu Junping, Yuan Shouqi. & Li Hong, et al. 2011. Combination uniformity improvement of impact sprinkler. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering (Transactions of the CSAE), 27(7):107–111. (in Chinese with English abstract).
- Li Xiaoping. & Luo Jinyao. 2005. Overlapping computation for water distribution uniformity of triangular combination by using water distribution data of single sprinkler. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 36(2): 238–242. (in Chinese).
- Zhang Zhiyu. 2006. Intelligent simulation of drip’s distribution and optimization of combined space between on sprinkler head. Baoding: Agricultural University of Hebei. (in Chinese).
- Wang Bolei. 2008. Surfer software to draw sprinkler water distribution-based methods. 30 (3): 62–63.
- Yuan Shouqi, Zhu Xingye. & Li Hong, et al. 2008. Simulation of combined irrigation for complete fluidic sprinkler based on MATLAB. Drainage and Irrigation Machinery, 26(1): 47–52. (in Chinese)
- Han Wenting. 2008. Calculation of sprinkler irrigation uniformity by double interpolation using cubic splines and linear lines. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agriculture Machinery, 39(10):134–139. (in Chinese).
- Lao Dongqing. & Han Wenting. 2010. Research on software for sprinkler water distribution dynamic simulation and spacing optimization. Water Saving Irrigation, (1): 42–46. (in Chinese).
- Zhang Yang. 2012. Water Distribution Dynamic Simulation and Spacing Optimization System in Sprinkler System Based on C# and OpenGL. Yangling Jiangsu University.
- Li Yongchong & Yan Haijun.2013. Simulation of Sprinkler Water Distribution with Droplet Dynamics and Evaporation. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery. 44 (7): 127 –132.
- Huang Zhigang. & Li Chunguang.2008. To investigate the factors affecting sprinkler uniformity. Modern Agricultural Sciences and Technology, 17: 355–358.
- Han Qibiao. & Sun Hao. 2011. Research status and development trends on sprinkler uniformity coefficient. Water Saving Irrigation. (12): 74–77.
- Wangyong Bin, Shi Yiping. & Hujia Feng. 2002. Special multifunctional nozzle design study. Zhejiang University, (3):237–241. [CrossRef]
- Kang Shaozhong. & Cai Huanjie. 2004. Technique in-novation and research fields of modern agricultural and ecological water-saving in the future. Transactions of the CSAE, 20(1):1–6.
- 2005. Study on water distribution uniformity of sprinkler system. Wu Han: Wu Han University.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.