MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Luo, X.L. & Zeng, E.Y. & Ji, R.Y. & Wang, C.P. 2007. Effects of in-channel sand excavation on the hydrology of the Pearl River Delta, China. Journal of Hydrology: 343(3): 230–239. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, W. & Ruan, X.H. & Zheng, J.H. & Zhu, Y.L. & Wu, H.X. 2010. Long-term change in tidal dynamics and its cause in the Pearl River Delta, China. Geomorphology: 120, 209–233. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo, X.L. & Yang, Q.S. 2002. River-bed evolution of the Pearl River Networks. Zhongshan University Press, Guangzhou, China. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, J.H. & Li, S. & Geng, B. 2011. Modeling the mass flux budgets of water and suspended sediments for the river network and estuary in the Pearl River Delta, China. Journal of Marine Systems: 188(2): 252–266. [Google Scholar]
- Du, J. & Zhang, W. & Mu, S.S. & Lv, S.J. & Gong, F. 2014. Response of hydrodynamic on abrupt changes of bathymetry in the Pearl River Delta. International society of offshore and polar engineers (ISOP): 1049–1056. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, J. & Li, S. 2009. Modeling the mass fluxes and transformations of nutrients in the Pearl River Delta, China. Journal of Marine Systems: 78(1): 146–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.