MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Li C C. 1997. On the Estuarine System and Its Automatic Adjustment. Acta Geographica Sinica (in Chinese) 52(4): 353–36.
- Dai Z J, Ren J. & Zhou Z F. 2002. Research advance in definition and classification of estuaries. Journal of Oceanography in Taiwan Strait (in Chinese) 19(2):254–26.
- Chen J Y. & Chen S L. 2002. Impacts of the South to North Water Transfer Project on ecological environment at the Yangtze River. Water Resources Protection (in Chinese) (3):10–13.
- Chen W F, Zhou W Z. & Si Y X. 2003. Crisis of Wet-lands in the Yellow River Delta and its Protection. Journal of Agro-Environment Science (in Chinese) 22(4):499–502.
- Luo H Y, Huang F. & Zhang Y Z. 2003. Space-time change of marsh wetland in Liaohe delta area and its ecological effect. Journal of Northeast Normal University (Natural Science Edition) (in Chinese) 35(2):100–105.
- Gu D Q, Zhao X T. & Xia D X. 2003. A systemic analysis of the environmental pressure factors to the degradation of coastal wetlands in China. Acta Oceanologica Sinica (in Chinese) 25(1): 78–85.
- Chen J Y. & Chen S L. 2002. Estuarine and Coastal Environment Changes and Resource Sustainable Utilization. Marine Geology & Quaternary Geology (in Chinese) 22(2): 1–7.
- Wang H, Chen P M. & Jia X P, et al. 2008. Advance in the research on water exchange in the sea area. South China Fisheries Science (in Chinese) 4(2):75–80.
- Qiao G Y, Hua F. & Fan B, et al. 2008. Tidal Water Capacity Computed From ADCP Measurement at Bay Mouth. Advances in Marine Science (in Chinese) 26(3):285–291.
- Chen H X, Hua F. & Liu N, et al. 2009. Comparison Among Different Methods for Tidal Prism Calculation – Neap Tide of Jiaozhou Bay in Autumn 2006 as an Ex-pounded Example. Advances in Marine Science (in Chinese) 27(1):11–15.
- Ye H T, Wang Y G & Cao B. 2007. Tidal Prism of Sansha Bay and Its Water Exchange With The Open Sea. Journal of Hohai University (Natural Sciences) (in Chinese) 35(1):96–98.
- Wu L Y, Sun Y X & Wang Z X. 1997. Remote Sensing of The Tidal Influx in Haikou Port. Coastal Engineering (in Chinese) 16(2):1–5.
- Yang S L, Chen Q M. & Zhu J, et al. 2003. Computation of Storage Capacity for Tidal Water of Semiclosed Bays Where The Inter-Tidal Zone Is Partly Embanked – Taking Jiaozhou Bay As An Example. Marine Sciences (in Chinese) 27(8):43–47.
- Xu F J, Zhu S K & Wang H. 2004. Analysis of Hydrodynamic Environment of Lingdingyang Bay and Improvement Strategy. Pearl River (in Chinese) (1):11–14.
- Chen S S, Li X. & Zou C Y, et al. 2001. An analysis of the changes and evolvements on the foreshore and deep channels of lingding bay in Pearl River estuary in past twenty years. Marine Science (in Chinese) 25(6):52–54.
- Lin Z H. & Liang S H. 1996. A study on the tidal cur-rents in the waters of the Pearl River mouth. Marine Science Bulletin (in Chinese) 15(2):11–22.
- Yang M L, Lin Q. & Huang H H, et al. 2005. Distribution Feature of COD in the Waters of Pearl River Estuary. Marine Science Bulletin (in Chinese) 24(4):22–26.
- Ke D S, Guan Z B. & Yu H S, et al. 2007. Environmental pollution and study trend in Pearl River Estuary. Marine Environmental Science (in Chinese) 20(5):488–491.
- Liu P R, Wen P & Zhou Z F. The Analysis of Influencing Factor on the Lingdingyang Swale Development at the Pearl River Mouth. Journal of the Graduates Sun YatSen University (Natural Sciences) (in Chinese) 20(1):32–38.
- Xu J L, Li Y X. & Cai F X, et al. 1985. Evolution of shoal and though development of the Lingdingyang Bay at Pearl River Estuary. Beijing: Marine Press (in Chinese).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.