MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Margaret H Dunham. 2003. Data Mining Introductory and Advanced Topics. Upper Saddle River, N. J: Prentice Hall/ Pearson Education. [Google Scholar]
- Soumen Chakrabartietal. 2009. Data mining: know it all. UK: Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data, l~34. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, Y.L. 2011. A Study on the Improvement and Applications of Decision Tree Classification Algorithm (Master Dissertation). Kunming: Yunnan University of Finance and Economics. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, F. 2013. The Application of Decision Tree Algorithm in the Fault Diagnosis System of Mechanical Equipment (Master Dissertation). Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Jia, Z. 2013. A Study on the Application of Genetic Clustering Algorithm in Equipment Defects Classification (Master Dissertation). Shenyang: Liaoning Project Technology University. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, J.H., Zhang, W.X. & Xu, Z.B. 2002. Data Mining and Database Knowledge Discovery: A View of Statistics. Chinese Journal of Engineering Mathematics, 19(1): 1–13. [Google Scholar]
- Frank P. M. 1990. Fault Diagnosis in Dynamic Systems Using Analytical and Knowledge based Redundancy–A survey and Some New Results. Automatica, 26(3):459–474. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, H.X., Zheng, X.J. & Pan, C.H. 1988. Numerical Solution and Automatic Measurement of Complex Dielectric Constants. Journal of Microwaves, 4(4): 22–29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z.M., Xie, J. & Li, C.H. 2009. The Application of Data Mining in Defects Prediction and Management of Substation Equipment. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 41(1): 272–274. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.