MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamics of railway bridges|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- S.P. Timoshenko and D.H. Young. Vibration problems in engineering. Van Nostrand, NY (1955)
- L.Fryba. Dynamics of railways bridges. Thomas Telford (1996) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Goicolea. Dynamic loads in new engineering codes for railway bridges in Europe and Spain. Workshop on Bridges for High-Speed Railways, Porto, 3-4 June (2004)
- Comité Européen de Normalisation, EC 1 – CEN (2003). Actions on structures. Part 2: traffic loads on bridges. European Committee for Standardization, EN 1991-2, Brussels, Belgium (2003)
- Comité Européen de Normalisation, EC 0 – CEN (2005). Basis of structural design. Annex A2: applications for bridges. European Committee for Standardization, EN 1990, Brussels, Belgium (2005)
- Union Internationale des Chemins de Fer (UIC), UIC Code 776-1 R: Charges à prendre en considération dans le calcul des ponts-rails, (1979).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.