MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 24, 2015EVACES’15, 6th International Conference on Experimental Vibration Analysis for Civil Engineering Structures
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Dynamics of footbridges|
|Published online||19 October 2015|
- S. Živanović, A. Pavić, P. Reynolds, J. Sound & Vib. 279,1-74, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schlaich, J. Francois, Guidelines for design of footbridges, (FIB Bulletin 32, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Willford and P. Young, A design guide for footfall induced vibration of structures (CCIP-016, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- British standard institution, Guide to evaluation of human exposure to vibration in buildings (1 Hz to 80 Hz), (BS 6472, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, LRFD guide specifications for design of pedestrian bridges, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- AISC, Specification for structural steel buildings, (AISC 360-10, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Autodesk, Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- T. Murray, D. Allen and E. Ungar, Floor vibration due to human activity, (AISC, 2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.