MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Cengel Yu.A., Chajar A.J., Heat and Mass Transfer. Fundamentals and Applications, – 4th ed. – New York : McGraw-Hill, 2011. – 905 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Kurilenko N.I., Maksimov V.I., Mamontov G.Ya., Nagornova T.A., Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 86 (2013), 3, pp. 519–524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maksimov V. I., Nagornova T.A., EPJ Web of Conferences, 76 (2014), Article number 01006. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A., New approach to the mathematical modeling of thermal regimes for electronic equipment, Russian Microelectronics, 37 (2008), 2, pp. 131–138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A., Mathematical modelling of complex heat transfer in a rectangular enclosure, Thermophysics and Aeromechanics, 16 (2009), 1, pp. 119–128. [Google Scholar]
- Belov I.A., Isaev S.A., Modeling of turbulent flows: Textbook. St. Petersburg.: Baltic State Technical University, 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.