MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Forest bioenergy: Proc. Benefit / YP Semenov [et al.].; ed. Yuri Semenov. - Moscow: State Univ state. Univ forests, 2008. - 348 p. : Ill. - Bibliography. : p. 300–311. [Google Scholar]
- Iron TA Geletukha GG, Review of modern technologies of biomass gasification // Industrial Heat Engineering, 2006, №2, p. 61–75. [Google Scholar]
- GS Shubin Modes of wood drying and their rational implementation // Industrial Heat Engineering, 2007, №5. [Google Scholar]
- Swan DV The use of biofuels. Methodological approaches to the determination of economic efficiency of investments // Industrial Energy 2007, №7, p. 45–47 [Google Scholar]
- AV Lykov Theory of drying, 2nd edition revised and enlarged, “Energy”, Moscow, 1968.-472b. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Al-Ani, Sheremet M.A. Numerical analysis of convective heat transfer in a closed two-phase thermosyphon // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. - 2011. - P.201–210. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vysokomornaya OV, Kuznetsov GV, Strizhak PA Heat and mass transfer in the process of movement of water drops in a hightemperature gas medium // Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. -2013, -P. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A. The influence of heat transfer conditions at the hot particle-liquid fuel interface on the ignition characteristics // Journal of Engineering Thermophysics. 2009. T. 18. № 2. pp 162–167. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VA Arkhipov, Berezikov AP Basic theory of engineering physics experiment. -Tomsk: Publishing House of Tomsk Polytechnic University, in 2008 to -206. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.