MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Vezirshvili O.Sh., Meladze N.V., Jenergosberegajushhie teplonasosnye sistemy teplo-i hladosnabzhenija. M.: Izdatel’stvo Moskovskogo universiteta, 1994. – 106 s. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A., Two-dimensional problem of natural convection in a rectangular domain with local heating and heat-conducting boundaries of finite thickness, Fluid Dynamics, 41 (2006), 6, pp. 881-890. [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Sheremet M.A., Conjugate natural convection in an enclosure with a heat source of constant heat transfer rate, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54 (2011), 1-3, pp. 260–268. [Google Scholar]
- Chamkha Ali J., Conduction-combined forced and natural convection in a lid-driven parallelogram-shaped enclosure divided by a solid partition, Progress in Computational Fluid Dynamics, 12 (2012), 5, pp. 309-321. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Kurilenko N.I., Maksimov V.I., Mamontov G.Ya., Nagornova T.A., Heat transfer under heating of a local region of a large production area by gas infrared radiators, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 86 (2013), 3, pp. 519-524. [Google Scholar]
- Maksimov V.I., Nagornova T.A., Influence of heatsink from upper boundary on the industrial premises thermal conditions at gas infrared emitter operation, EPJ Web of Conferences, 76 (2014), Article number 01006. [Google Scholar]
- Vysokomornaya O.V., Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A., Heat and mass transfer in the process of movement of water drops in a high-temperature gas medium, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 86 (2013), 1, pp. 62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Frank-Kameneckij D.A., Diffuzija i teploperedacha v himicheskoj kinetike. – M.: Nauka, 1987. – 502 s. [Google Scholar]
- Strakhov V.L., Garashchenko A.N., Kuznetsov G.V., Rudzinskii V.P., Mathematical simulation of thermophysical and thermo chemical processes during combustion of intumescent fire-protective coatings, Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves, 37 (2001), 2, pp. 178-186. [Google Scholar]
- Glushkov D.O., Kuznetsov G.V., Strizhak P.A., Numerical simulation of solid-phase ignition of metallized condensed matter by a particle heated to a high temperature, Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 5 (2011), 6, pp. 1000–1006 [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsov G.V., Maksimov V.I., Sheremet M.A., Natural convection in a closed parallelepiped with a local energy source, Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 54 (2011), 4, pp. 588-595. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.