MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- Twidell J., Weir T. Renewable energy resources. Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1990, 392 p.
- Kharitonov V.P. Autonomous wind turbines. All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Agricultural Economics (VNIIESKH), Moscow, 2006, 280 p.
- Wind power in power systems. Ed. by T. Ackermann. John Wiley Sons Ltd., Chichester, 2012, 1049 p.
- Minin V.A., Stepanov I.R. Wind energy cadastre of the European North of the USSR. Proceedings of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Energy and transport. 1 (1983), pp. 106–114.
- Konstantinov V.N., Abdrakhmanov R.S. The choice of winds energy installations and the electric capacity evaluation. Proceedings of the universities. Energy problems. 11–12 (2005), pp. 48–52.
- Obukhov S.G., Surkov M.A., Khoshnau Z.P. Methods of choosing low-power wind turbines. Elektro. 2 (2011), pp. 25–30.
- Minin V.A., Dmitriev G.S. Experience in the installation and operation of a network wind turbine near Murmansk. Power Technology and Engineering. 2 (2004), pp.71–73.
- Goldaev S.V., Korovina A.M., Radyuk K.N. Automation of reliability indices calculation of objects submiting to Weibull-Gnedenko distribution. Proc. of All-Russian Scient. and Tech. Conf. Energy: ecology, reliability, safety. Tomsk, 2011, pp. 333–335.
- Handbook of special functions. Ed. by M. Abramovits and I. Stigan. Nauka Publ., Moscow, 1979, 818 p.
- Amosov A.A., Dubinsky Y.A., Kopchenova N.V. Computational methods for engineers. Publishing House of the Moscow Power Engineering Institute (MEI), Moscow, 2003, 596 p.
- Konstantinov V.N., Abdrakhmanov R.S. Evaluation of the wind turbine performance using Weibull distribution. Proceedings of the universities. Energy problems. 11–12 (2006), pp. 76–79.
- Goldaev S.V., Radyuk K.N. Testing the statistical hypothesis on the distribution of the general totality by Weibull-Gnedenko using Pearson’s chi-squared test. Proc. of All-Russian Scient. and Tech. Conf. Energy: ecology, reliability, safety, TPU Publ., Tomsk, 2014, pp. 127–130.
- Kobzar A.I. Applied mathematical statistics. For engineers and scientists. Fizmatlit Publ., Moscow, 2006, 816 p.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.