MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 23, 2015Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||31 August 2015|
- V. E. Zarko, S. S. Khlevnoi. (1968) Ignition of a ballistite powder by heated wires. // Combustion, Explosion and Shock Waves 4: pp. 158–170.
- M. M. Graevskii Handbook of electric blasting charge. Moscow, 1983 (In Russian).
- V. D. Barsukov, S. V. Goldaev. Underwater ignition and combustion of unitary solid // Propellants. Theory, Experiment, and Technical Applications. Tomsk, 2003 (In Russian).
- G. A. Chazov. Termogaz chemical effect on low-yield and complicated wells. Moscow, 1986 (In Russian).
- A. S. Chernenko, V. V. Kalinchak, V. V. Kalugin. Determination of the thermal conductivity of metals at high temperatures by a thin wire // The Physics of Aerodisperse Systems. Vishcha Shkola, Kiev –2012– pp. 39–47.
- V. D. Barsukov, S. V. Goldaev, N.P. Min'kov, and S.N. Polenchuk, “Method of unitary solid fuel combustion in liquid medium”. RU Patent No. 2345277. Publ. 27.01.209. Bull. No. 3.
- V. D. Barsukov, S.V. Goldaev, N.P. Min'kova, S.N. Polenchuk. New way of underwater burning unitary solid fuel combustion front moving from top to bottom // The Fundamental and Applied Problems of the Mechanics- Tomsk: University Publishing House. – 2006 - pp. 64–65. (In Russian).
- V. D. Barsukov, S.V. Goldaev, N.P. Min'kova, N.A. Babushkin. On ignition underwater dibasic solid fuel with a heat resistant glass filament helix average power // Power engineering: efficiency, reliability, safety. Scientific and Technical Conference – Tomsk, 2014 – pp. 163–166 (In Russian).
- S.V. Goldaev. Thermal effects on condensed matter flat and cylindrical heaters – Tomsk, 2012 (In Russian).
- S.V. Goldaev, Yu. A. Zagromov, Kovalev M. V. The solution of problems of thermal engineering environment Turbo Pascal. – Tomsk, 2006. (In Russian).
- V. D. Barsukov, S.V. Goldaev, S. A. Basalaev. Calculation of the ignition of solid propellant spiral bulbs with the dependence of the electrical resistance of the temperature // Modern Technique and Technologies, International Scientific and Practical Conference of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists. MTT 2008. Tomsk. pp. 335–337 (In Russian).
- P.I. Bajan, G.E. Kanevets, V.M. Seliverstov. Manual heat exchangers Moscow. 1989 (In Russian).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.