MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Vapnik V. 1995. The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York, NY. [CrossRef]
- Vapnik V. 1998. Statistical Learning Theory, Wiley, New York.
- Bo, C.M., Zhang, C. & Zhang, G.M., et al. 2009. Integrated fault diagnosis methods of complex chemical processes based on ICA-SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 60(9): 2259–2264.
- Liao, X.Z., Wan, Z. & Xiong, X. 2013. Fault diagnosis methods of rolling bearing based on ELMD and LS-SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 64(12): 4667–4673.
- Gu, B., Han, H. & Hong, Y.C., et al. 2011. Concurrent inspection and diagnosis of multiple faults of the refrigerating system based on SVM, Journal of Chemical Engineering, 62(S2): 112–119.
- Chamasemani F F. & Singh Y P. 2011. Multi-class Support Vector Machine (SVM) Classifiers – An Application in Hypothyroid Detection and Classification. Sixth International Conference on BIC-TA, 351–356.
- Chowdhury S. Sing J K. Basu D K. & Nasipuri M. 2012. Weighted Multi-Class Support Vector Machine for Robust Face Recognition. International Conference on CODIS, 326–329.
- Rao R V. & Patel V, 2011. Thermodynamic optimization of plate-fin heat exchanger using teaching-learning-based optimization (TLBO) algorithm. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2: 91–96.
- Rao R V, Savsani V J. & Vakharia D P. 2011. Teaching-learning-based optimization: A novel method for constrained mechanical design optimization problems. Computer-Aided Design, 43(3): 303–315. [CrossRef]
- Rao R V. & Patel V. 2012. An elitist teaching-learning-based optimization algorithm for solving complex constrained optimization problem. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations, 3(4): 535–560. [CrossRef]
- SatapathyS C, Naik A. & Parvathi K. 2013. Weighted Teaching-Learning-Based Optimization for Global Function Optimization. Applied Mathematics, 4: 429–439. [CrossRef]
- Chen, G.M., Jia, J.Y. & Han, Q. 2006. Study on the Strategy of Decreasing Inertia Weight in Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm, Journal of Xi’an Jiao Tong University, 40(1): 53–61.
- Chen, C., et al. 2009. Power quality disturbances classification based on multi-class classification SVM, International Conference on Power Electronics and Intelligent Transportation System (PEITS), pp: 290–294.
- Chang, C.C. & Lin, C.J. 2001. Training v-Support Vector Classifiers: Theory and Algorithms, Neural Computation, 13: 2119–2147. [CrossRef]
- Chen, P.H. & Lin, C.J. 2003. A Tutorial on v-Support Vector Machines.
- Cristianini N. & Shawe Taylor J. 2000. An Introduction to Support Vector Machines and other Kernel-based Learning Methods. Cambridge University Press. [CrossRef]
- Verron S, Tiplica T. & Kobi A. 2006. Fault diagnosis with bayesian networks: Application to the Tennessee Eastman process, Industrial Technology, 2006. ICIT 2006. IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 98–103.
- Isermann R. 2005. Model-based fault-detection and diagnoses-status and applications, Annual Reviews in Control, 29(1): 71–85. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.