MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Wang, Z.C. 1997. A discussion on VC value of roller compacted concrete, Industrial Technology & Economy, (01): 117–124. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W., Li, Y. & Shui, Z.H. 2010. The continuous monitoring technology of the early stage hydration process of Portland cement based on ultrasound and dielectric properties, Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 29(2): 1190–1196. [Google Scholar]
- Gong, C.C. 1984. The calculation of inhomogeneous dielectric constant, Journal of Nanjing Institute of Posts and Telecommunications, 4(1):58–68. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, W., Shen, P.L. & Li, Y. 2011. Measurement and simulation of the moisture rate of fresh concrete mixture based on relative dielectric constant, Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 30(6):1233–1238. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J.G. 2002. Feed-forward control of the VC value of roller compacted concrete of Fenhe River Reservoir II, Shanxi Hydrotechnics, (4):48–49. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, W., Zhong, S.Q. & Li, H.Q. 2012. The control application of VC value in the barrage project of the fresh water source of Taishan Nuclear Power Plant, Guangdong Water Resources and Hydropower, (6): 43–47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.