This article has an erratum: [https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20152205027]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Theoretical Mechanics Teaching and Research Office of Harbin Institute of Technology. 2002. Theoretical Mechanics. Beijing: Higher Education Press. [Google Scholar]
- Prandtl L, Auswatiki K & Vigerhart K. 1981. Introduction to Hydromechanics. Translated by Guo Y.H. & Lu S.J. Beijing: Science Press. [Google Scholar]
- Li Y.G. 2003. Biomechanics Foundation of Exercise Training. Wuhan: Hubei Science and Technology Press, pp: 10. [Google Scholar]
- Vladimir. 2004. Translated by Lu A.Y. Sports Biomechanics. Beijing: People’s Sports Publishing House of China, pp: 377–379. [Google Scholar]
- Drafting Group of Sports Biomechanics. 2000, Sports Biomechanics. Beijing: Higher Education Press, pp: 54. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q. 2004. Application of sports biomechanics methods in analysis of motion. Journal of Shenyang Sport University, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Yan H.G. 2012. Sports Biomechanics. Beijing: Beijing Normal University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y. B. 2008. Theoretical Mechanics Course. Beijing: Higher Education Press, pp: 164–165. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.