MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chemical and Industrial Technology|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Deng B., Jiang G.B., Chen L.P. & Xu A.W. 2007. Ethyl Phenylacetate Generated through High-pressure Microwave Radiation Catalyzed Synthesis. Fine and Specialty Chemicals, pp: 21–23. [Google Scholar]
- Wu W. 2012. Study on the Ethyl Phenylacetate Synthesized by Decarboxylation Coupling and the Reaction Methodology of Its Derivatives. Hefei University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- You H.Q. 2006. The Ethyl Phenylacetate Synthesized by the Phosphotungstic Heteropoly Acid Catalyzation Supported on Activated Carbon. Journal of Sanming University: 174–76. [Google Scholar]
- Hua D, Xu P. 2011. Recent Advances in Biotechnological PProduction of 2-phenylethanol. Biotechnol Adv; 29: 654–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X.D., Li F.L., Xu S.X., Ban S.D., Wang R.C., Shen X.C., Wu X.Y. & Qiu S.Y. 2014. The Seperation and Identification of A Produced Esterifying Enzyme Bacterial Strain and Its Enzyme Production. Brewing: 42–47. [Google Scholar]
- Tat L, Comuzzo P, Battistutta F. & Zironi R. 2007. Sweet-like Off-flavor in Aglianico del Vulture Wine: Ethyl Phenylacetate as the Mainly Involved Compound. J Agric Food Chem: 55:5205–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y., Fan W.L., Xu Y., Diao Y.Q. & Lu H.Z. 2003. Research of Methods for Determining the Esterifying Enzyme in Strong-flavor Yeast Liquor. Brewing: 18–21. [Google Scholar]
- Li J.Q. 2011. The High Performance Liquid Chromatography Used for Detecting the Phenylacetic Acid Left in the Fermentation Broth of Penicillin. Heilongjiang Medicine Journal: 179–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.