MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Dai Guoliang, Gong Weiming & Cheng Ye, et al. 2005. Application of self-balanced testing and post grouting to large diameter and super-long piles. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 27(6): 690–694.
- Huang Yonglin, Liu Jianda & Xu Hangang, et al. 2006. Checking distribution of post grouting at bottom of long piles by ultrasonic CT. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 28(9): 1148–1152.
- Gong Weiming, Dai Guoliang & Zhang Haowen. 2007. Test and research on pile-end post-grouting piles technology for super-large bridge pile foundations. Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), (6): 1066–1070.
- Huang Shenggen & Gong Weiming. 2006. Study of effect of base grouting on shaft friction of overlength large diameter pile. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 27(5): 711–716.
- Qian Rangqing & Ma Xiuquan. 2006. Application of the post-grouting technique to bridge engineering. Journal of Hefei University of Technology (Natural Science), (5): 573–575.
- Zhang Zhongmiao, Wang Huaqiang. & Zou Jian. 2010. In-situ test and analysis of pile end post grouting in gravel strata with cohesive soils. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 32(2): 308–314.
- Jiang Jianping, Wang Mingwu. & Gao Guangyun. 2004. Contrastive study on influence of difference of pile end rock-soil layer on super-long pile. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(18): 3190–3195.
- Zhang Zhongmiao, Bao Feng. & Chen Yunmin. 2000. Research on grouted in pile bottom with spherical (columnar) hole expansion theory considering material strain-softening. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 22(2): 243- 246.
- HE Jian. 2002. Testing study on vertical bearing properties of cast-in-place pile in muddy rock foundation. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 21(10): 1573–1577.
- Zhang Qianqing. & Zhang Zhongmiao. 2012. Complete load transfer behavior of basegrouted bored pile. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 19: 2037–2046. [CrossRef]
- Hu Chunlin, Li Xiangdong. & Wu Zhaohui. 2001. Study of vertical bearing capacity for postgrouting bored pile. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 20(4): 546–550.
- Liu Nianwu, Zhang Zhongmiao. & Zhang Qianqing, et al. 2013. Destructive field tests on mobilization of end resistance of cast-in-situ bored piles. Journal of Central South University of Technology, 20(4): 1071–1078. [CrossRef]
- Yang Min. 2000. Study of reducing settlement pile foundation based on controlling settlement principle. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 22(4): 481–486.
- Zhao Minghua, Liu Qijian. & Cao Xiren, et al. 2006. Evaluation of vertical bearing capacity of super-long bored single pile by the pile head settlement. Engineering Mechanics, 23(2): 92–96. [CrossRef]
- Yuan Zhen, Chen Jinjian. & Wang Jianhua. 2006. Influence of end conditions on load transfer behavior of cast-in-place piles. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 27(8): 1398–1402.
- Zhu H. & Chang M F. 2002. Load transfer curves along bored piles considering modulus degradation. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering Division, 128(9): 764 –774. [CrossRef]
- Iglauer S. & Wu Yongfu. 2010. New surfactant classes for enhanced oil recovery and their tertiary oil recovery potential. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, 71: 23–29. [CrossRef]
- Fang Pengfei, Jiang Ke. & Zhu Xiangrong, et al. 2009. Comparison test studies on the load bearing characteristics of post-grouted plies in soft soil. Journal of Engineering Geology, 17(2): 280–283.
- Zou Jinfeng, An Aijun. & Deng Zongwei, et al. 2011. Post-grouting in-situ of length bored pile in deep soft regions. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology), 42(3): 823–828.
- Wang Zhongfu, Liu Handong. & Jia Jinlu, et al. 2012. Experimental study of vertical bearing capacity behavior of large-diameter bored cast-in-situ long pile. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33(9): 2663–2670.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.