MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Jin WL. & Zhao YX. 2002. State-of-the-art on durability of concrete structures. Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), 36(4): 371–380.
- Jin WL. & Zhao YX. 2002. Durability of Concrete Structures. Beijing: Science Press.
- Mangat PS. & Molloy BT. 1994. Prediction of long term chloride concentration in concrete. Materials and Structures, 27(6): 338–346. [CrossRef]
- Wan XM, Zhang FR. & Zhao TJ. 2001. Mass transfer process in concrete and its theory. Coastal Engineering, 20(2): 73–78.
- Detroit M. 1972. Control of cracking in concrete structures. Journal of the American Concrete Institute, 69(12): 717–753.
- Bentur A. 2001. Early age cracking in cementitious systems. Proceedings of the International RILEM Conference.
- Mihashih. & Wittmann FH. 2000. Control of cracking in early age concrete. Proceedings of the International Work-shop on Control of Cracking in Early Age Concrete.
- Sahmaran M. 2007. Effect of flexure induced transverse crack and self-healing on chloride diffusivity of reinforced mortar. Journal of Materials Science, 42(22): 9131–9136. [CrossRef]
- Samaha HR. & Hover KC. 1992. Influence of microcracking on the mass transport properties of concrete. ACI Materials Journal, 89(4).
- Lin YQ. 2013. On concrete protective layer quality and reinforcement corrosion. Journal of Zhejiang Water Conservancy and Hydropower College. 25(2): 17–19.
- Wang DZ, Zhang JX. & Zhang JH. 2006. Investigation on chloride-induced corrosion in reinforled concrete bridge along seaside highway. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 32(2): 187–192.
- Beeby AW. 1979. The Prediction of Crack Widths in Hardened Concrete. The Structural Engineer, 57: 9–17
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.