MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Karvonen, J. 2012. Operational SAR based sea ice drift monitoring over the Baltic Sea. Ocean Science 8(4):473–483. [CrossRef]
- William, A. G. & Christopher, H. 2005. Climate Memory and Long-Range Forecasting of Sea Ice Conditions in Hudson Strait. Polar Geography 29 (1).
- Wenyang, G. 2009. Sea ice forecasting system of United States Navy. Marine Forecasts 26(2): 103–109.
- Scott, G. 2010. Towards Sea Ice Remote Sensing with Space Detected GPS Signals: Demonstration of Technical Feasibility and Initial Consistency Check Using Low Resolution Sea Ice Information. Remote Sensing 2(8): 2017. [CrossRef]
- Shiway, W. W. 2014. Fatty acid and stable isotope characteristics of sea ice and pelagic particulate organic matter in the Bering Sea: tools for estimating sea ice algal contribution to Arctic food web production. Oecologia. 174(3): 699–712. [CrossRef]
- Ning, W. 2011. The design of Bohai Sea ice detection system based on the MODIS images of remote sensing. Marine Forecasts. 28(1):33–38.
- Qiaozhen, L. 2007. Establishment and Application of an Information Extraction System About the Sea-Ice Area in the Bohai Sea. Marine Science Bulletin. 26(3): 105–111.
- Haitian, Zh. 2011. Satellite remote sensing of sea ice monitoring system in the Bohai Sea. Marine Forecasts. 28(6): 55–59.
- Song, W. 2014. Design and implementation of Arctic Ocean sea ice satellite remote sensing information system based on Flex Viewer. Journal of Shanghai Ocean University. 23(4): 623–628.
- Shuo, W. 2013. Design Integrated Vehicle-borne System of Emergency Monitoring for Sea Ice Disaster. Marine Forecasts. 30(1): 71–77.
- Meng, Zh. 2005. Application of radar sea ice monitoring and numerical forecast technique to operation in the ice zone of Liaodong Bay. Journal of Dalian Maritime University. 31(1):73–76.
- Jingkun, X. 2006. The mission petroleum output system of tanker using radar monitoring and forecasting sea-ice in Liaodong Bay. Marine Environmental Science. 25(1): 76–79.
- Yaoqing, F. 2013. Design and implementation of automatic monitoring system of sea ice threat to the offshore oil platform. Journal of Safety and Environment. 13(6): 243–249.
- Conghua, C. 2013 Design and Realization of Numerical Sea Ice Forecast System Based on Data Marts. Computer and Modernization. (2): 123–129.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.