MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Peng Bao, Xiliang Jiang. & Guilin Sheng. 2007. Static and dynamic anslysis of bearing capacity of composite foundation of concrete core mixing piles, Rock and Soil Mechanics. 28(1): 63–82. [Google Scholar]
- Weiyu Wang, Tuo Zhao. & Jihui Ding. 2010. The dynamic characteristics of CFG pile composite foundation and the analysis of time history response factors. Journal of geotechnical engineering. S2(215): 115–118 [Google Scholar]
- Tuo Zhao, Changmin Yang. & Weiyu Wang. 2010. The experimental study of dynamic characteristics of CFG pile composite foundation under blasting load. Highway traffic technology (technology). 7(67): 121–122. [Google Scholar]
- Weiyu Wang, Tuo Zhao. & Yanjie Meng. 2012. Blasting vibration dynamic characteristics of the CFG pile composite foundation under the action of numerical analysis. Engineering mechanics. 29(s1): 150–155. [Google Scholar]
- Jihui Ding, Junhui Feng. & Man Yuan. 2011. Approxmate Solution of Seimic Bearing Capcity of Composite Foundation under Earthquake Action, IEEE International Workshop on A hitecture, Civil & Environmental Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Dequan, Zhang Keneng. & Liu Hongli. 2004. Application and calculation analysis of combined pile composite foundation. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 25 (9): 1432–1436. [Google Scholar]
- Zhihua Yang. & Qing Yang. 2008. Vbration performance time history analysis of soil-cement mixing pile composite foundation. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 29(3): 805–810. [Google Scholar]
- Ziguo Xu. & Erxiang Song. 2004. Finite element analysis on seismic behavior of rigid pile composite foundation. Rock and soil mechanics. 25(2): 179–184. [Google Scholar]
- Technical code for ground treatment of buildings, China Building Industry Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.