MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Huang Hui, Tan Mingwen. & Zhang Shaobin, et al. 2004. Difficulty of gas reservoir fracturing and its technology countermeasures in Xujiahe formation in western Sichuan. Drilling & Production Technology, 27(5): 27–30. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Mayerhofer. Results of U.S. Department of Energy Deep Gas Well Stimulation Study.spe95639. [Google Scholar]
- Weijers, L. G. Griffin. The First Successful Fracture Treatment Campaign Conducted in Japan: Stimulation Challenges in a Deep, Naturally Fractured Volcanic Rock.spe77678. [Google Scholar]
- L. Weijers, L.G. Griffin. Hydraulic Fracturing in a Deep, Naturally Fractured Volcanic Rock in Japan Design Considerations and Execution Results.spe77823. [Google Scholar]
- Yang lei, Wang Hongliang. & Mao Shangming, et al. 2002. Applied research on fracture pressure prediction. Journal of Xinjiang Petroleum Institute, 14(4): 67–68. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Kaijun. & Chang Peifeng. 2004. Study on prediction of fracturing pressure of shallow layer. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(14): 2484–2487. [Google Scholar]
- Holbrook P W. 1997. Discussion of a new simple method to estimate fracture pressure gradients. SPE Drilling & Completion, March. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Jun, Gao Deli. & Yang Changlong, et al. 2004. Predicting formation breakdown pressure by CYT method. Natural Gas Industry, 24(12): 62–64. [Google Scholar]
- Li Sigui, Deng Jingen, Wei Baohua, et al. 2005. Formation fracture pressure calculation in high temperatures wells. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engi-neering. 24(S2): 5669–5672. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Yanxia, Shan Yuming. & Liu Weiguo, et al. 2007. Characteristics and influencing factors of rock mechanics properties in deep formations of west Sichuan Depression. Petroleum Geology and Recovery Efficiency. 11(14): 23–25. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhixi, Chen Mian. & Jin Yan, et al. 1997. Determination of rock fracture toughness with hydraulic fracturing method. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 16(1): 59–64. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhixi, Chen Mian. & Jin Yan. 1997. Experimental study on the relationship between rock fracture toughness and acoustic velocity. Oil Drilling and Production Technology, 16(2): 59–64. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Yan, Chen Mian. & Zhang Xudong. 2001. Determination of fracture toughness for deep well rock with geophysical logging data. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 4(20): 454–456. [Google Scholar]
- Deere D U, Miller R P. 1996:1–5. Engineering Classifications and Indes Properties for Intact Rocks. Technical Report No. AFWL–TR-65-116. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Li Gen-sheng. & Xiong Wei, et al. 2004. Stimulation mechanism of oil well using high-pressure water jet deep-penetrating perforation technique. Journal of the University of petroleum, China, 2(28): 38–41 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.