MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Hanfan Xiang & Lingsen Yao. Advanced Bridge Structure Theory, Ben Jing: China Communications Press Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Jianshu Ye, 2012 the Principle of Structural Design, BenJing China Communications Press Publications. [Google Scholar]
- Xinqi Meng. Lunhua Wei & Jinchen, Zhang et al: long-span rigid frame bridge midspan research Deflection, World bridges, 41(2):76–79. [Google Scholar]
- Hao Chen, Huanxiong, Mao & Daolai, Qu. Deflection causes analysis and suggestions about Large span continuous rigid frame bridge. Highway Engineering, 37–38. [Google Scholar]
- Daxue He & Shiqiang Hu: long-span PC continuous rigid frame bridge midspan Deflection Analysis and Prevention Measures, Urban Roads Bridges & Flood Control, 112–114. [Google Scholar]
- Dongchun Qi. Yongshui, Zhang& Qiang, Li; Reason Analysis and Counter measures for Excessive Deflection of Mid spanin Long-Span Continuous Rigid Frame Bridges, Chongqing Jiaotong University (Natural Sciences), 26(6): 46–49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhi Zhang: Long-span continuous rigid frame bridge midspan Deflection causes and reinforcement method, Shanxi Architecture, 35 (3): 296–297. [Google Scholar]
- Jinhua, Zou. Haibo, Jiang & Shiwu, Ouyang. Long-span Continuous Rigid Frame Bridge midspan Deflection Analysis of the causes and effects of reinforcement, Highway, 72–74. [Google Scholar]
- Zihui Deng. Concrete structural design analysis and application of commonly used methods of reinforcement, Architecture and Engineering, 437–439. [Google Scholar]
- Jun, Xie & Guoliang, Wang & Xiaohua, zheng. State of Art of Long-term Deflection for Long SpanPrestressed Concrete Box-girder Bridge, Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 24(1):47–50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.