MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Liang Quanfu. & Shao Jinggan. 2007. Reinforcement Technology of Transverse Prestress for Simply Supported Hollow Slab Bridge. Beijing: China Building Industry Press．
- Li Guohao. & Shi Dong. 1977. Calculation of Load Transverse Distribution for Highway Bridges. Beijing: The People’s Traffic Press.
- Yang Zhong, Gao Feng, Liu Yi-he. & Chen Wei. 2010. Calculation Analysis for Transverse Distribution Coefficient of the Hinged Girder Bridge. Journal of Hunan Institute of Engineering (Natural Science Edition), 20(3):89–91.
- Pan Guimei, Li Pingjie. & Ma Niujing. 2012. Experimental Study for Transverse Distribution Coefficient of Old Articulated Slab Girder Bridge. Journal of China & Foreign Highway, 32(2):163–167.
- Li Jie-jing & Huang Xin-zan. 2008. Application of Method on the Calculation Method of the Transverse Distribution of Simply-supported Hinged Joint Slab Bridge. Bridge Engineering, 111:12–113.
- State Standard of the People’s Republic of China. General Specifications Design of Highway Bridges and Culverts (JTG D60-2004). Beijing: China highway planning and Design Institute.
- Wang Xin-min. 2007. ANSYS Numerical Calculation of Engineering Structure. Beijing: The People’s Traffic Press.
- Liu Ping, Li Pengfei. & Li Sha. 2014. Hollow Slab Transverse Prestressing Reinforcement Analysis. Journal of Zhengzhou University (Engineering Science), 35(4): 24–28.
- Chen Huai. & Zhang Yun-na. 2008. Research on Strengthening Fabricated Hollow Slab Bridge by Applying Transverse Prestress. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 25(10):58–62.
- Liu Jian. 2000. Study on Mechanical Properties of Concrete Bonding the New with Old, Dalian University of Technology
- Zhao Zhi-fang, Zhou Hou-gui. & Liu Jian. 2002. Bonding Composite Stress Strength of New-Old Concrete, Industrial Construction, 32(10):37–39.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.