MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- F Guo, H P Zhang. & Y Li. 2007. Modeling study on effect of marine disposal on water quality in Jinshan sea area. Journal of marine sciences, 25(4):81–85. [Google Scholar]
- Q Song, H Wu. 2001. Research on the Marine Environmental Impact from Shenzhen Municipal Sewage Discharge by Numerical Simulation Analysis. Acta Scientiarum Naturalism Universities Sunyatseni, 40(2):126–129. [Google Scholar]
- J J Zhao, J Bai. & S H Kang. 2012. A Modeling Study on the Effluent Discharge Points of the Nantong Sewage Discharging Project. Coastal Engineering, 31(2):31–38. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C., He Y., Lee J. H. W. & Wang Z. Y. 2002. Numerical study on environment impacts of the Third Shanghai Sewage Project, International Journal of Sediment Research, 17(2): 165–173. [Google Scholar]
- J D Xu. & Y W Jiang. 2003. A three dimensional coastal hydrodynamic and pollutant diffusion model. Journal of Oceanography in Taiwan Strait, 22(1): 85–90. [Google Scholar]
- DHI. MIKE21 & MIKE3 Flow Model FM Hydrodynamic and Transport Module Scientific Documentation. Denmark: DHl water & Environment, 2009. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.