MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Maosong Huang, Zhiming Wu. & Qing Ren. 2007. Lateral vibration of pile groups in layered soil. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 29(1): 32–38.
- Makris N. & Gazetas G. 1992. Dynamic pile-soil-pile interaction, Part Ⅱ: Lateral and Seismic Response Earthquake Engrg Struct Dyn, 21(2): 145–162.
- Mylonakis G. & Gazetas G. 1999. Lateral vibration and internal forces of pile groups in layered soil. J Geotech Geoenviron Engrg, ASCE, 125(1): 16–25. [CrossRef]
- Xingcheng Kuai. & Pusheng Shen. 1998. Simplified method for calculating horizontal dynamic impedances of pile groups in layered media. Journal of Vibration Engineering, 11(3): 258–264.
- Gazetas G, Fan K. & Kaynia A. 1993. Dynamic response of pile groups with different configuration. Soi1 Dynamics and Earthquake Engrg, 12: 239–257. [CrossRef]
- Maosong Huang. & Rui Zhong. 2014. Coupled horizontal-rocking vibration of partially embedded pile groups and its effect on response of offshore wind turbine structures. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 36(2): 286–294.
- Sam Helwany. 2007. Applied Soil Mechanics: with ABAQUS Applications. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Min Yang. & Xi hong Zhao. An approach for a single pile in layered soil. Journal of Tongji University, 20(4): 421–427.
- Randolph M.F. & Worth C.P. 1981. Application of the failure state in undrained single shear to shaft capacity of driven piles. Geotechnique, 31(1): 143–157 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.