MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Teng Jinguang 2005. FRP Reinforced Concrete Structures, Beijing: China Building Industry Press.
- Ye Ping, Lu Zheng, Tengjin Guang. & Chen Jianfei 2007. FRP reinforced concrete beams stripping capacity calculation and design structures, 37(12): 79–82.
- Lu Zheng, Tan strong, Ye Ping. & Jiang whale 2004. FRP cloth - Finite element analysis of concrete interfacial bonding properties, Engineering Mechanics, 21(6): 45–50. [CrossRef]
- Zhang Xiao, Ye Ping. & Lu Zheng. 2005. U type FRP Reinforced concrete beam finite element analysis by SHEAR BEHAVIOR, Engineering Mechanics, 22 (4): 155–162.
- See Whale River reinforced concrete structural nonlinear finite element analysis Shaanxi: Shaanxi Science and Technology Press, 1994.120.
- Lu Zheng. & Jiang whales. 2003. Use ANSYS Solid 65 element analysis of concrete structures under complex stress conditions structures, 33 (6): 22–24.
- had Zhenhai reinforced concrete principle Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1999.
- Lu Zheng, Feng Peng. & Ye Ping 2003. Confined with FRP square concrete columns finite element analysis of axial compression performance, Civil Engineering Journal, 36 (2): 46–51.
- The design of concrete structures GB 50010-2010 Beijing: China Building Industry Press, 2010.
- Ye Lieping. 2002. Concrete Structures (On). Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 309.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.