MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Yongqi Xu. 2009. Coal Ming. China Mining University Press, 116–132.
- Yong Yuan, Shihao Tu. & Ying Wang. 2010. Discussion on the key problems and solutions of large mining height fully mechanized mining technology. Coal Science and Technology, 38(1): 4–8.
- Qingxiang Huang. 2000. Shallow buried coal seam long wall mining roof structure and strata control research. China Mining University Press, 50–72.
- Mengjiao Lv. 2010. The long arm of the stope under-ground pressure behavior and support type choice in Shendong mining area. Coal science and technology, 39(12): 34–45.
- Jianping Zuo, Hongbao Zhao, Jianli Yang. & Ruidong Peng. 2013. High cut in fully mechanized coal mining coal rock caving law numerical simulation research. 41(1): 56–59.
- Qiang Zhou. 2012. Steep seam top coal caving pre blast weakening technology research. The innovation and development of fully mechanized top coal caving technology theory and practice- The 30 anniversary of the fully mechanized top coal caving technology. Beijing: Press of Coal Industry, 598–602.
- Lingpu Zhu. & Shaohong Yan. 2012. Based on FLAC3D working face of the top coal movement law of large mining height fully mechanized research. The innovation and development of fully mechanized top coal caving technology theory and practice- The 30 anniversary of the fully mechanized top coal caving technology. Beijing: Press of Coal Industry, 426–432.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.