MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Hongbo Zhang, Xin Chen, Yimin Wang. & Qiang Huang. 2010. The Baoji gorge water diversion effect on Weihe hydrological regularity and ecological system. Journal of Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University (Natural Science Edition), 04: 226–234. [Google Scholar]
- Qicai Lin. & Huaien Li. 2010. Effects of Baoji gorge water diversion of Weihe ecological base flow and Study on its security. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 11:114–119. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Cheng, Xinyu Wu, Springfield Cheng. & Xihai Guo. 2012. The Songjiang inter basin diversion cascade hydropower stations group long-term optimal scheduling method. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 04:493–501. [Google Scholar]
- Wenting Hu. 2012. Microbial Ecology Investigation and study of. Shanghai Ocean University Lake and its diversion channel sediments. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoyu Wang. 2008. of Northeast Normal University and ecological effects of sediment dredging and water diversion project of lake of shallow urban. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rain. 2008. By Dredging and Water Diversion Engineering for Small Shallow Water of the Lake Urban Ecological Effect. The Northeast Normal University. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.