MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Wang Jianguo, Zhang Yu & Feng Han. 2010. A decision-making model of development intensity based on similarity relationship between land attributes intervened by urban design. Science China Technological Sciences. (07): 1743–1754. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ze Liu, Wensheng Zhou, Wensong Su. 2013. A methodology for implementable comprehensive urban design in large scale projects: A case study on Daqing comprehensive urban design. China City Planning Review, (04): 42–49. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianguo. 2009. A research into the large-scaled spatial forms of cities based on urban design. Science in China (Series E: Technological Sciences), (09): 2486 –2496. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song Zhang, Xuefeng Zhen. 2013. Practical Significance of general urban design: Analyses and reflections on Qingpu new city. China City Planning Review, (04): 50–56. [Google Scholar]
- Yi Bo Lin Nan. 2005. Chibi Xindian: An Ancient Town in Hubei booming from shop. Huazhong Architecture, (05): 153–157. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Wei, Li Baihao. 2008. Research on the spatial morphology of the historic town in Hubei. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, (03): 99–102. [Google Scholar]
- Fang Xin, 2004. Urban public space design and human activities. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, (02): 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Enzhang, 1998. Design countermeasures for high quality urban public space. Architectural Journal, (03): 10–12+65. [Google Scholar]
- Zou Deci, 2006. The humanized urban public space. Urban Planning Forum, (05): 9–12. [Google Scholar]
- Long Yuan, 2009. Reflections on Public Space. Architectural Journal, (S1): 86–88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.