MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Farsangi P, Hara A. Consolidated. 1993. Rockfill design and quality control at Kidd Greek Mine. CIM Bulletin, 973: 68–74. [Google Scholar]
- Sondergeld CH. & Estey LH. 1981. Acoustic emission study of micro-fracturing during the cyclic loading of Westerly granite. Geophy. Res., 86: 2915–2924. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohtsu M. 1991. Simplified moment tensor analysis and unified decomposition of acoustic emission source application to in situ hydro fracturing test. Journal of Geophysical Research, 96(4): 6211–6221. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mihashi H, Nomura N. & Niiseki S. 1991. Influence of aggregate size on fracture process zone of concrete detected with three dimensional acoustic emission technique. Cement and Concrete Research, 21(5): 737–744. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji Hongguang, Zhang Tiansen. & Cai Meifeng, et al. 2000. Experimental study on concrete damage by dynamic measurement of acoustic emission. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 19(2): 165–168. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Feng, Li Shulin. & Xue Yunliang. 2010. Relationship between acoustic emission parameter and mechanics parameters damage degree of concrete material. Journal of Xiamen University (Natural Science), 49(4): 526–530. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaojun, Feng Xiao. & Zhao Kang. 2011. Numerical simulation on acoustic emission of roof fill failure of mining drift with different cross-section. Mining R&D, 31(1): 9–15. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.