MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Xiaonan Gong. 1997. New Technology of Foundation Treatment. Taiyuan: Shanxi Science and Technology Press.
- Hong Guo. 2009. Test research on considering regional difference of saturated loess triaxial permeability. China Rural Water Conservancy and Hydropower, 26(3): 39–44.
- Chengfu Chu, Xinghuai Huang, Qibo Tong. 2009. Test research of powder compaction engineering properties. Journal of Hefei University of Technology (Natural Science Edition), 32(3): 403–406.
- Zeping Yang. 2011. Test Research on Three Kinds of Improved Soil Permeability. Lanzhou: Lanzhou University of Technology.
- Zhengwei Gu, Bingnan Sun. 2003. Clay test research on undisturbed soil, remolded soil and solidified soil permeability. Journal of rock mechanics and engineering, 22(3): 505–508.
- Yonghong Miao, Shengzhong Wu, Yaosheng Zhang. 2000. Test research on deep mixing method change coarse sand permeability. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology, 3l (2): 178–182.
- Suping Han, Shengzhong Wu. 2003. Test research on impervious slurry change of soil permeability. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology, 34 (1).
- Industry standard of the People’s Republic of China. GB50021-2009 Geotechnical Engineering Specification [S]. Beijing: China building industry press, 2002.01.10
- Mesri G, Ajlouni M. 2007. Engineering properties of fibrous peats. Journal of Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Engineering, 133(7): 850–866. [CrossRef]
- Research Institute of Highway Ministry of Transport. Test methods of soils for highway engineering (JTG E40-2007). Beijing: China Communication Press, 2007.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.