MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Lu J, Yu D. 2008. Study summary of expressway slope protection. Journal of China & Foreign Highway, 28(5): 29–32. [Google Scholar]
- Li Q, He Y. 2006. Highway slope protection and ecological restoration. Soil and Water Conservation, 13(6): 273–275. [Google Scholar]
- Ji H, Fu Z, Zhang L, et al. 2014. Effect research on the application of eco blanket in vegetation construction recovery at the earthquake landslide zone. Sichuan Forestry Science and Technology, (2): 26–30. [Google Scholar]
- Wei L. 2004. Research on the Production Technology of Volume Turf in Lanzhou Region. Lanzhou: Gansu Agricultural University. [Google Scholar]
- Qin F, Yang F, Ge Q. 2013. Analysis and application of ecological protection technology at mountain highway slope. Journal of Chifeng University (Natural Science Edition), 29(6): 175–177. [Google Scholar]
- Thorne C. R. 1990. Effects of Vegetation on Riverbank Erosion and Stability/Thornes J. B. Vegetation and Erosion: Processes and Environments. New York: John Wiley and Sons, pp: 125–144. [Google Scholar]
- Wang W, Yang X, Xie Y. 2005. Revetment mechanism of plants at highway slope. Journal of Chang’an University, 5(4): 26–30. [Google Scholar]
- Ai L, Wu Z, Zhang Y. 2013. Research review of fluctuating water in china and oversea. Journal of Ecological Science, 32(2): 259–264. [Google Scholar]
- Liu C, Wang F, Shi K, et al. 2014. Robust H∞ control for satellite attitude control system with uncertainties and additive perturbation. International Journal of Science, 1(2): 1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Shi K, Sun Z. 2015. Design of microsatellite attitude control with multiplicative perturbation of controller[C]//Control and Decision Conference (2015 CCDC), The 27th Chinese. IEEE. [Google Scholar]
- Jankauskas B, Jankauskiene G, Fullen M A. 2012. Soil conservation on road embankments using plammat geotextiles: field studies in Lithuania. Soil Use and Management, 28(2): 266–275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang Z, Yang D. 2007. Research on Vegetation Restoration at Reservoir Bank Bands Rose. Journal of China’s Rural Water and Hydropower, 10: 22–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.