MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Zhang, M., Liu, J.Y. & Mai, J.X. 2006. Analysis and design of stability and reliability of side slope on embankment dam. Hydropower Journal. 25(2): 103–107. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Q.F. & Yin, Z.Z. 2004. Effect of non-linear intensity parameters on the stability of dam slope of high embankment dam, Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(16): 2708–2711. [Google Scholar]
- Lu, Q.F. & Yin, Z.Z. 2004. Non-linear analysis on the stability of dam slope of high embankment dam. Rock Mechanics, 25(5): 793–797. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, L.H. & Chen, Z.Y. 2007. Effect of non-linear intensity feature of stone stack on the stability of high embankment dam. Rock Mechanics, 28(9): 1807–1810. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.Q., Lei, X.S. & Chen, Z.Y. 2010. Analysis on Risk of Hydropower Project and Technical Progress of Reliability Design. Beijing: China Hydropower Press. pp: 216–222. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, J.M., Liu, X.S. & Chen, N., et al. 2009. Research on the ultimate anti-shock ability of high wall stone stack dam. Hydropower Journal, 28(5): 97–102. [Google Scholar]
- Xu. B., Zou, D.G., Kong, X.J., et al. 2012. Research on the analysis of seismic stability of dam slope of high embankment dam. Journal of Rock Engineering, 34(1): 139–144. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Z.Y., Xu, J.C. & Sun, P., et al. 2012. Analysis on the anti-slippery stability and reliability for gravity dam: (1) Ratio of safety margin method. Hydropower Journal, 31(3): 148–159. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Z.Y., Xu, J.C. & Chen, L.H., et al. 2012. Analysis on the anti-slippery stability and reliability for gravity dam: (2) Research on the reasonable value of intensity index and partial factor, Hydropower Journal, 31 (3): 160–1167. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.