MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Civil and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Hongjun Dai & Kai Qi. 2011. Analysis on seismic–response of reinforced concrete frame structure with different–thickness staircase. Journal of Fuzhou University (Natural Science Edition). [Google Scholar]
- Yanmei Jing, Xinpei Zhang & Zhipeng Tina. 2012. Elastoplastic response analysis of frame with slab stairs under severe earthquake. World Earthquake Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Wang, Jianyang Xue, Daming Luo & Xianwei Zhou. 2011. Analysis of the damage to building stairs in 2008 Wenchuan earthquake. Journal of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration. [Google Scholar]
- Jun Zhao, Pengcheng Hou & Min Liu. 2014. Shaking table test on structural model of concrete frame-staircase with sliding supports. Journal of Building Structures. [Google Scholar]
- Xiuchang Huang, Yong Chen, Hongxing Hua, Xingtian Liu & Zhiyi Zhang. 2015. Shock isolation performance of a nonlinear isolator using Euler buckled beam as negative stiffness corrector: Theoretical and experimental study. Journal of Sound and Vibration. [Google Scholar]
- N. Chandra Shekhar, H. Hatwal & A. Mallik. 1998. Response of non-linear dissipative shock isolators. Journal of Sound and Vibration. [Google Scholar]
- B. Tang M & Brennan. 2014. On the shock performance of a nonlinear vibration isolator with high-static-low-dynamic-stiffness. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Cancellara Donato & Pasquino Mario. 2010. Base isolated building with hybrid base isolation system (HDRB & FS in parallel): Linear vs. Nonlinear dynamic analysis Ingegneria Sismica. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.