MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Jia S M, 2002. Some views on the rope electromagnetic detection and strength assessment. NDT, 24(12): 522–525.
- Cao Y N, Zhang D L, Xu D G. 2005. Quantitative nondestructive testing of rope. NDT, 27(2): 91–95.
- Winter S, Briem U, Nussbaum J M. 1999. High resolution magnetic wire rope test-case study. OIPEEC Technical Meeting ‘The Non-destructive Testing of Rope’, Krakow: September, 1999. pp: 143–151.
- Jia S M, Ding K, Liu C W. 2000. MD-type wire rope flaw applications. Mining Machinery, 17(5): 15–18.
- Zhang D L, Cao Y N, Wang C, Xu D G. 2006. A new method of defects identification for wire rope based on three-dimensional magnetic flux leakage. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 48: 334–338. [CrossRef]
- Wang Y X, 2003. Development of MTC-B-type wire rope inspection rope testing device. Mining Machinery, (7): 4–7.
- Kang Y H, Yang K C, Yang S Z. 1992. Broken wire hall-effect magnetic flux leakage detection method based on structural characteristics of wire rope. Journal of Huazhong University of Technology, (S): 188–194.
- Ying L. 1998. Fluxgate mathematical model for wire rope NDT extremely signal acquisition. Journal of Shanghai Maritime University, 19(3): 39–44.
- Chai X L, Lu Y, Gan Z H, et al. 2009. Structure and character analysis of a new type of steel wire rope NDT detector apparatus. IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics and Automation, Changchun, pp: 4095–4099.
- Zhong X Y, Zhang X H. 2012. Optimal design of mine detection sensors. Coal Mine Machinery, 33(8): 7–9.
- Weichedel H R. 1987. Method and apparatus for magnetic inspection. United States Patent, 4: 659–991.
- Xu D G, Zhang X Y, Song D L. 1996. Intelligent portable wire rope flaw research. Instrument Technique and Sensor, (1): 22–25.
- Ruan W, Zheng M S. 2005. X-ray imaging system designed to detect rope. Instrumentation and Testing Technology, 24(12).
- Zhou Q. 2002. Research Rope Force Magnetic Effect of Fatigue Damage and Leakage Magnetic Signal Monitoring. Wuhan: Wuhan University of Technology, pp: 19–21.
- Kang Y H, Wu X J, Yang S Z. 2000. Magnetic non-destructive testing techniques in signal processing technology. NDT, 22(6): 58–61.
- Mou S, Chen Z P, Jin G L, Zhu N J. 2014. Advances in nondestructive testing technology rope. Mechatronics Engineering, 06: 707–710.
- Donglai Zhang, Min Zhao, Zhihui Zhou, Shimin Pan. 2013. Characterization of wire rope defects with gray level co-occurrence matrix of magnetic flux leakage images. Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, 321.
- Esther-Sabrina Wacker, Joachim Denzler. 2013. Enhanced anomaly detection in wire ropes by combining structure and appearance. Pattern Recognition Letters, 348.
- Sheila Devasahayam, Veena Sahajwalla, Michael Sng. 2013. Investigation into failure in mining wire ropes-effect of crystallinity. Open Journal of Organic Polymer Materials, 0302.
- Pavel Peterka, Jozef Krešák, Stanislav Kropuch, Gabriel Fedorko, Vieroslav Molnar, Marek Vojtko. 2014. Failure analysis of hoisting steel wire rope. Engineering Failure Analysis, 45.
- Jishan Xia, Guohua Cao, Yandong Wang, Weihong Peng, A. S. Sekhar. 2014. Study on multicharacteristic of antirotation wire rope based on linear stiffness coefficient. Advances in Mechanical Engineering.
- Sung Ho Kim, Rjeon Hwan Bae, Jae Do Kwon. 2012. Bending fatigue characteristics of wire rope. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 267.
- S. Moradi, K. Ranjbar, H. Makvandi. 2012. Failure analysis of a drilling wire rope. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 125.
- Hongyao Wang, Zhao Xu, Gang Hua, Jie Tian, Bingbing Zhou, Yanhong Lu, Fengjun Chen. 2009. Key technique of a detection sensor for coal mine wire ropes. Mining Science and Technology (China), 192.
- Corbett, Desi. 2009. Electric wire rope hoist for faster handling. FEN.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.