MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Yin Yuehong, Zhu Jianying. & Wei Zhongxin. 1997. Study on hybrid kinematic analyses of force and position parallel loop for robot. Acta Aeronauticaet Astronautica Sincia, 18(6): 687–692. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang qing-wei, Han Lili, Xu Fang, Jia Kai. & Zou Feng-shan. 2012. Research on hybrid position/force control for grinding robots. Control and Instruments in Chemical Industry. [Google Scholar]
- Erlbacher E A. 2000. Force control basis. Industrial Robot: An International Journal, 27(1): 20–29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiao-biao, Shi Yao-yao, Zhao Peng-bing. & Duan Ji-hao. 2012. Polishing force control technology of aero-engine blade in belt polishing. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 18(6): 1209–1214. [Google Scholar]
- Duan Jihao, Shi Yaoyao, Zhang Junfeng. & Dong Ting. 2012. Flexible Polishing Technology for Blade of Aviation Engine. Acta Aeronautica Sinica, 33(3): 573–578. [Google Scholar]
- Zha Hong-min. 2005. Study of pneumatic position control system based on proportional valve of direction type. Tianjin: Tianjin University. [Google Scholar]
- Güvenç L. & Srinivasan K. 1995. Force controller design and evaltion for robot-assisted die and mould polishing. Mechnical systems and signal processing, 9(1): 31–49. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.