MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Mechanic and Control Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Mou, C. Changsheng, J. & Rong, Mei. 2003. Design and simulation of optimal sliding mode fight control system. Electronics Optics & Control. 10(3): 35–38.
- Mou, C. Rong, M. & Bin, J. 2013. Sliding mode control for a class of uncertain MIMO nonlinear systems with application to near space vehicles. Mathematical Problems in Engineering.
- Jing, Z. Bin, J. & Peng, S. 2013. Adaptive dynamic sliding mode control for Near Space Vehicles under actuator faults. Circuit Systems and Signal Processing. 32(5): 2281–2296. [CrossRef]
- Erkan A. 2014. Flight control system design with high order sliding modes for nonlinear aircraft mode. 13th IEEE Workshop on Variable structure systems. Nantes, France.
- Laghrouche, S. Pleatan, F. & Glumineau, A. 2007. Higher order sliding mode control based on integral sliding mode. Automatica. 43: 531–537. [CrossRef]
- Utkin, V. 1977. Variable structure system with sliding-modes. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control. 22(2): 212–222. [CrossRef]
- Weibing, G. 1996. Theory and Design Method for Variable Structure Control. Beijing: Science Press.
- Yuying, G. Youming, Z. & Bin, J. 2010. Multi-model-based flight control system reconfiguration control in the presence of input constraints. Proceedings of the 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, Jinan, 5819–5824.
- Man, W. Jianying, Y. & Yingxin Y et al. 2013. Fault-tolerant control for flight control systems in the presence of severe actuator failures and input constraints. Proceedings of the 32nd Chinese Control Conference, Xi’an, 6100–6105.
- Lu, L. & Bin, Y. 2014. Online constrained optimization based adaptive robust control of a class of MIMO non-linear systems with matched uncertainties and input/state constraints. Automatica. 50: 864–873. [CrossRef]
- Feiyao, D. Humin, L. & Haining, L et al. 2012. Optimal sliding-mode control for nonlinear systems subject to acceleration constraint. Control Theory & Applications. 29(9):1223–1226.
- Chunsheng, L. & Bin, J. 2009. Adaptive sliding-mode control for uncertain flight system with actuator dynamics. Journal of Applied Sciences-Electronics and Information Engineering. 27(4): 419–424.
- Quanser Consulting. 2005. Qball-X4 User Manual. Ontanio: Quanser Inc.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.