MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 22, 2015International Conference on Engineering Technology and Application (ICETA 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Electric and Electronic Engineering|
|Published online||09 July 2015|
- Tang Ren-yuan. 1997. Modern Permanent Magnet Machines Theory and Design. Beijing: China Machine Press. [Google Scholar]
- Jin P. 2013. General analytical method for magnetic field analysis of Halbach magnet arrays based on magnetic scalar potential. Journal of Magnetics, 18(2): 95–104. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen V H. 2013. A multi-axis compact positioner with a 6-coil platen moving over a superimposed Halbach magnet matrix. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Chuican, Ji Wenchen, Wang Aijun. 2010. The Effect of Magnet Structure Size on Halbach Array. Electric Switch Gear, 6(4): 11–13. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y. 2011. Optimization of voice coil motor to enhance dynamic response based on an improved magnetic equivalent circuit model. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 47(9): 2247–2251. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson D, Pillary P, Malengret M. 2001. High speed PM motor with hybrid magnetic bearing for kinetic energy storage. IEEE Industry Applications Conference, (1): 57–63. [Google Scholar]
- Hongfeng Li, Changliang Xia, Peng Song. 2007. Magnetic field analysis of a Halbach array PM spherical motor. IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, Shandong, 2019–2023. X [Google Scholar]
- Ham C. 2013. Study of a Hybrid magnet array for an electrodynamic magnet control. Journal of Magnetics, 18(3): 370–374. Z [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Geng, Qiao Mingzhong, Liang Jinghui, Huang Liuwei. 2012. Optimum Design for Halbach Structure Applying Permanent Magnet Motor. Electric Machines & Control Application, 39(1): 6–10. [Google Scholar]
- Dwari S, Parsa L. 2011. Design of Halbach array based permanent magnet motors with high acceleration. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 58(9): 3768–3775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Z Q, Xia Z P, Atallah K. 2002. Comparison of Halbach magnetized brushless machines having discrete magnet segments of single ring magnet. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, (9): 2997–2999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.